Eleven// Nose Bleed:

Word Count: 1 953

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

After our session was over I had quite a few bruises, but Ian made sure to bring some Orange Venom with him which solved that issue

After our session was over I had quite a few bruises, but Ian made sure to bring some Orange Venom with him which solved that issue. Now all I want to do is eat, shower and maybe take a nap. I wait for the elevator doors to open and grant me access to my floor and am grateful when my feet make contact with the soft cushioned carpeting in the passageway.

Before long I'm at my door and I press my thumb into the scanner, following up with my time-marked wrist and am given access to my new home. As far as I know, only Ian, the leaders and myself can enter this pod on their own.

When I walk into my apartment, shoulders sagging as my legs scream at every move I make, I don't expect to find anything different than when I left. However, I don't distinctly remember having a girl on my sofa.

"What are you doing?" I yelp and the girl's brown eyes quickly turn to meet my own, her blonde her whipping around as she goes.

"Oh yay! You're back," she squeals.

I simply stare at her, noticing that at some point I seem to have grabbed a large pole which I'm pretty sure is supposed to be my coat rack. The girl sits lazily on the couch, clad in the same uniform as I am, her feet up as she holds some kind of device in her hands.

"Are you going to keep aiming that at me?" she queries.

"Well actually I'm not too sure when I'm going to beat you with it," I quip, holding the surprisingly heavy object up with my exhausted arm things.

'You're not being very nice. Is this how you make friends?' Aspen questions with genuine curiosity laced into her tone.

"She broke into my apartment. I may not have many friends, but this is not how I like to start my friendships," I retort.

'Many?'

"Okay ... any."

"Did you say something?" the girl asks, referring to my weak attempt at not looking like I'm talking to myself.

"I asked how you got into my place," I urge.

Her eyes crinkle a little as she considers my statement, as if trying to search for a way to explain without making me extremely weirded out.

"I knocked," she offers, but it comes out as more of a question.

"Okay, and I wasn't around, so you just what ... climbed in through a window?" I bluster.

"No, I added my fingerprint and ID to your door. Technology is kind of my thing," she lilts lifting up a thin, rectangular device which I can barely recognise as the practically prehistoric cellphone.

"Are you trying to get me to hit you with this thing? Who are you?" I emphasize and she slowly lifts up her hands.

"N-no calm down okay ... I'm Neave Blue," she begins and the way she breathes in after that hints at the possibility that she's about to say a lot more.