Forever, Misunderstood, and Chocolate

I got wide eyed when he asked me.

"He, he just. I felt like he needed a friend. That's why I wanted to stay with him. He has no one guys. No one! That memory he showed me, was of his daughter being taken from him! She may not even still be alive! He has lost hope of ever seeing either one of his daughters again. His two daughters were taken from him. Forever lost. Forever gone." I said in a smaller voice at the end.

I fell to my knees and cryed. I cryed for Mavis. I cried for his other daughter. I cried for him. I cried for me. I cried for everyone who didn't understand. I cried for everyone who is misunderstood.

"Oh, Elsa..." Jack said crouching next to me.

Then Bunnymund came and put a paw on my shoulder.

"Guy's, I'm fine. Just got a little to emotional." I said laughing a fake laugh.

They all got up and did there own thing. Jack stayed next to me though.

"Hey Jack, I think I want to go lay down." I said walking to the house that I made.

He walked with me.

"I will protect you then. We have recently been threatened by a evil man. I don't know his name, but he wants you. I-" He went on.

"Jack! It's okay. Pitch explained it to me. He said that a man with a short temper wanted me."

He smiled.

"Always beating me to it!" He said.

I smiled and opened the door to the house.

"Night Jack!" I yelled going to my room.

He grabbed my arm with care.

"Elsa, can I come with you? I have had trouble sleeping for a looooong time." He asked.

I smiled and blushed.

"Sure Jack." I said politely.

He smiled and we walked to my room. I layed down next to Jack and fell asleep quickly. I didn't have a nightmare or dream. It was another memory.

Memory (Pitch's Pov):

I ran. I ran far away from my fears and didn't look back. I was suddenly stopped by running into someone. I fell on my face and got up. I saw the person I ran into wasn't a person at all. She was a fairy. She had feathers covering her body and they were all sorts of colors. She turned around. She was the most beautiful person/fairy I had ever seen. Her wings were beautiful too.

"I-I!" I shuddered.

She laughed and landed on her feet completely after being in the air for who-knows-how-long.