Let Her Go

I looked at him wide eyed.

"No." I said.

I shook my head no. He frowned a little.

"Yes. You must." He said.

"No! I won't fight you!" I yelled.

Big mistake, because I heard Jack get out of bed. Crap! Pitch must have heard it to, because he dissapered. Jack burst in.

"Are you okay? I thought I heard voices." He said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"Okay." He said as he walked out the door.

"Jack! Wait. Can I talk to you?" I asked.

He smiled. He came over and I created two chairs with my ice. He sat down and I sat down.

"What's wrong Elsa?" He asked.

"Well, I. I was talking to Pitch." I said, waiting for the worst.

He looked at me.

"What?" He said.

"Pitch came and we talked. He showed me a memory of his. I can't fight him Jack. I refuse to."

He sighed and took my hands in his.

"Elsa, we aren't going to make you fight. Just remember, he was probably jus trying to get your sympathy, so you didn't fight him. He was just messing with your mind."

Jack stood up and got to the doorway.

"I guess I will go back to Arendelle. Bye Jack." I said, standing up.

I walked out the front door and headed to North's shop. Jack flew after me. He landed in front of me.

"Wait, Elsa! Please don't go. I- I mean we need you!" He said.

I stopped and he held his arms out in front of him. I ran into them.

"Thank you." I whispered to him.

I looked up and saw him smile. I smiled back. We walked to North's shop. Jack opened the doors and walked in. I walked in a after him. I saw all the guardians inside, frantically trying to get things done.

"What is going on in here?!" Jack yelled.

Tooth flew over to me.

"Are you okay Elsa?!" She asked.

I was confused.

"What? Why wouldn't I-" I cut off.

I understood why she was asking. Pitch's presence must have somehow been made known.

"Pitch, of course. How did you know?" I asked her.

She looked me over.

"North went for  walk and saw a little house covered in shadows." She said.

I nodded. I walked to the middle of the room.

"Yeah, but he didn't hurt me. We talked. He showed me a memory of his when I was asleep." I said.

"What's the memory?" Bunnymund asked.

"Can't say. I promised I wouldn't tell. And by the way, I refuse to fight Pitch." I said sternly.

They all looked at me.

"Elsa, whatever he told you, it isn't true. He is playing mind games with you. He has you in his clutches and won't let you go easily." North said, walking to me.

I backed away. North stopped.

"Your the ones lying. Why can't you except the fact that Pitch was once good!? Why can't you understand that behind the evil mask her wears, there is a bit of good? Why can't you understand, that he is just like me?!" I yelled at them.

Jack looked at me.

"How are you two just like each other?" He said.

I was so hurt right now, I could cry. Conceal, don't feel. Come on Elsa! You can do it!

"We are both misunderstood." I whispered.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. It was Pitch. He smiled. I smiled back. The guardians got in battle positions. I got wide eyed.

"How can you do this to him?! He has a heart like me and you! He has a soul! He isn't completely bad! He isn't a monster, but I am. Goodbye Jack." I said, crying.

They all stood up normally. They all looked shocked. Suddenly, Pitch had my hand on his. I froze, to afraid to move. I heard Jack try to come to me.

"Jack. Let her go." North said.

I turned around. I sent a note it to Jack. On it it read:

Jack, just let it go. Let your hate go. Don't try to hide. Let people see who you truly are. Remember, you only miss the sun when it starts to snow. Only know you love me when you let me go. Now you know, let it go.
                                                                                                              -Elsa

He grabbed it and me and Pitch dissapered.

Hey! So, I hope you like the chapter. I know this chapter was pretty depressing. Sorry about that. The inspiration for this chapter was my favorite song, by Sam Tsui. It is the let it go/ let her to mash up. The video is above. The picture is of the snowflake and the inscription. I will not update late for a while. All my choir stuff is over and done with, so now I have ALOT more time to write! Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me❄❄