Tops And Tails

"Why Pitch?!" I yelled.

He appears behind me.

"I wasn't trying to be rude. I was being truthful. You will probably die and you should save your best memories to die with." He said.

I sighed.

"I will miss you all. If I don't make it, tell Jack I love him and Kristoff I am happy Anna had him. Goodbye Pitch." I said .

I slid myself off the ice and into the warm water. I was under the water and opened my eyes. I swam deeper and deeper. I soon ran out of air and swam back to the surface. Pitch was standing on the ice.

"Elsa!" He yelled.

He lunged forward and slipped. He hit his head and was unconscious. I was suddenly pulled under by someone or something. I was screaming bubbles under the water and needed air desperately. I finally was to the sea floor and saw Anna laying on a bed of seaweed. My lungs where burning and felt like they were on fire. I needed air. I swam to Anna and saw she was breathing. I touched her head and was surrounded by air. I could breath! Anna was breathing and I started crying. She was alive! I was so happy! I layed my head on her head and fell asleep.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I heard.

I opened my eyes and saw a woman with a tail in front of me. She pulled me back into the water and I held my breath.

"Who are you?!" She asked.

I opened my mouth to answer but all that came out was bubbles. She sighed and waved her hand over me. I gasped and air went into my lungs. My legs felt funny so I looked down. I had a tail!! My legs felt glued together and they moved together. My tail was ice blue and sparkled like ice. My wetsuit had become a bikini top. I had a snowflake in my hair and my hair wasn't wet. It floated around me in the water like there was no I gravity. I smiled and looked at the girl.

"Now I ask again, who are you?!"

She had red hair and had shells as a top.

"My name is Elsa. I am Anna's sister." I said.

She smiled.

"I am Ariel. I am the youngest daughter of King Triton. She's your sister?" She asked pointing to Anna.

I nodded and she went over to Anna. She waved her hand over her and gave her a tail. Anna instantly woke up and swam to me. Her tail was yellow with a green stripe going through it. Her top was a puffy green dress top. She let me go and I smiled. She smiled back.

"I thought you were dead!" I said as I pulled her in for a hug.

Heyyyy! So I hope you enjoyed your valentines day! I did! I got the Doctor Who character encyclopedia and Insergent! I was so siked! I went shopping with the money I got for my birthday at Barns and Noble. I love books!!!!! Don't you?!?!?!?! Don't forget to comment vote and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me