Broken Bones

We stopped hugging and I started to rise from the ocean. I reached the surface and my rain dripped away with the water. I floated to the shore of a dark forest. I was paralyzed and couldn't move. I saw a blue flame on land. I tired to move but it was useless. Nothing I tried worked. I was close enough to see the persons face. He was gray and was wearing a toga thing. He was smiling evilly. He dropped me to the ground in front of him and I could move. I stood up and faced him. I took a step back and felt ice form beneath me. I looked back and saw water. It was all freezing where I touched. I smiled and started to run to Anna. Ariel had swum off long ago. Anna was wide eyed and yelling my name. I turned around and ran backwards. I shot ice at my pursuer. I turned around and tripped over my own feet. I fell on ice and my arm was broken.

"Gahhhhh!" I yelled.

The man stopped in front of me. Not a single tear was in my eyes. I suddenly saw something fly over trees.

"JACK!" I yelled in happiness.

He dived down and pushed the man into the water. He picks me and Anna up. Anna's tail melts away like mine and my ice melts. The man is stuck in the middle of the ocean. I am positive he will survive. He can't die that easily. We get to the ship and Jack sets me down gently. He sets Anna on her feet.

"How did you know when to come?" I asked.

He smiled.

"Pitch told me."

I laughed and held my arm. Jack swoops me up bridal style and Anna on his back. He flies to Corana. He takes me to the palace and the caretakers take me to Rupunzle's room. She hurries out of the way and a doctor looks at my arm. He smikles.

"Ahh. Elsa, you have broken bolth the bones in your forearm. I will need to cast it." He said.

I smiled.

"If you set it, I can cast it." I reply.

He smiles and gets a needle out. He pits it into my good arm and I fall asleep. I have no dream but wake soon. I look at my arm and form an ice cast over it. The doctor sets it down and I cradle it in my lap. I smile drunken at everyone. I am not drunk but that injection made me feel like it. It wasn't a drug it was like an anesthesia. I guess.

"It will take at least 6 months to heal. Don't do anything except things around your castle in Arendelle. Nice seeing you Princess Elsa Of Arendelle." He said walking away.

Heyyyy! Sorry formtis being a veary boring chapter. Veary sorry. I just finished watching Doomsday (Doctor Who) and I am VERY VERY VERY VERY angry, upset, annoyed, ect. The list goes on and on. Anyways, it is also midnight so yeah. Don't forget to comment Vite and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me