Worthy

Hello my wonderful humans and non-humans! I hope you enjoy this.
Thank you to ChaoticEvilBean and @VicturiOn for this hilarious idea.
I hope I have done you justice.

"But if you were to put it in an elevator, it would still go up."

Tony and Steve stepped out of the elevator with Thor wedged between them, trying to find a loophole in their theory. Peter sat on the couch, ears listening attentively to the conversation.

"The elevator is worthy." Steve looked at Thor.

Peter frowned. "But the elevator isn't actually a person or a live being. It's just a box of metal. Doesn't mean it's worthy."

Thor laughed in triumph as Tony and Steve stared gobsmacked at the innocent teen in front of them.

"There goes the whole elevator thing." Tony sighed in defeat and slumped on the couch.

"Thus is proof that there are only two worthy people in the universe to rule Asgard. Myself and Captain of America."

Tony harrumphed before sitting up with an idea. "Peter hasn't tried yet."
Peter sunk lower into the couch. "I don't think I can. I mean it's not like I'm a hero or anything, not like you guys. I'm just an or-"

"Let us begin! We shall see if the man of spiders is worthy!" Thor held up Mjölnir triumphantly.

"Mr Stark, I just might murder you."

"Huh, lemme check my schedule... nope, sorry, no time to die until... next month." Tony dragged Peter to his feet and places him on front of the coffee table. "Lift."

The hammer was resting on an angle, shining innocently in the sunlight.

"Should we have Dum-E just in case of fires? You never know what lightning can do."

Five minutes later, a disgruntled Tony had gathered everyone in his lab, Dum-E standing guard just in case something caught on fire.

"Ok, FRIDAY? Is it recording?"

Yes sir.

"Ok. Peter, lift the hammer."
Peter looked doubtfully at Tony before gripping the handle. He breathed out slowly before putting all of his power into lifting the hammer.
He proptly smacked himself in the head with the hammer.

"Oh my gosh! Is he ok?" Wanda rushed over to the boy who was now lying on the floor, rubbing his head. Clint was cackling in the background before Dum-E abruptly sprayed him with the fire extinguisher.

Tony collapsed in a fit of laughter.
"Oh dear. I'm sorry, but it is so good when that finally happens to someone else."

Dum-E whirred happily.

Peter sat up. "So am I worthy?"

Thor grinned and clapped him on the shoulder. "Indeed you are, Man of Spiders."

Peter cheered and stood up, swaying as he did so. "Wooooooah the world is spinning."

Banner supported him. "I'm going to take you to the medbay because I think you have a concussion.

Peter hummed in reply.

Dum-E retracted the fire extinguisher and used his claw to pick up the hammer. Peter, still dazed on his concussion, sqealed with excitement.

"Dum-E is worthy! WE CAN RULE TOGETHER!"

Everyone laughed as Bruce gently helped Peter up the stairs.

Dum-E posed triumphantly with Mjölnir, causing everyone to laugh harder.

Hope y'all like that one, just a short bit of fluff for you to read
Merry Christmas! I got my first Spider-Man merch, so I'm happy
Stay happy and healthy
Drink water
Stay inside
Love yalls
- Evie