I GOT TAAAAAAGGED

Kind of...

Aaaaaaanyway

1. DRAGOOOOONS! I'm obsessed with dragons. My second favourite animal is butterflyyyyyyy.

2. Depends on my mood, but white is always my favourite colour

3. It's in my reading list and it's called "Tony Stark's Children" I think and it's amazing! I also like "Stories Focussed on Spider-Man" by FanFictionTeen.

4. Netflix cause I have no idea what Hulu is

5. There was one that I can't quite remember the name... something like Emywn or something like that... it was Welsh, but she was really cool.

6. They're weird. They look brown from a distance but they're actually green... so hazel?

7. My church's temple in Sydney. It had the most beautiful feeling to it and I looooove it to bits.

8. I don't have either, but I want Snapchat just for the filters.

9. Wings of Fire or Ruby Redfort. They're amazing, go read.

10. Well, I finished Wandavision, but I will forever be watching Marvel.

11. Ooooooh, good question... I eat a lot, like, all the time, but I also sleep a lot more than the majority of teenagers these days cause my brain works really hard (deaf life)

12. DISNEEEYYYYYY

13. Anything European. I love European food. Especially crepes and scones with butter and gravy.

14. I have many. Toad, Monkey Boy, Shmoob, the Durban, I've been called gremlin before..

15. I'm currently doing one with TheCreativityGeek and another one with some others

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

tea_and_sherlock
yaheliharari
ShyCourage
FictionFanTeen
InesHjalmarsson
And anyone else who wishes to do this