I'm falling for a ghost boy who claims he knows me (Last chapter)

I guess a lot happened after that. I ended up falling asleep in the lobby. Natalie and Fisher stayed with me and slept on the floor. The teachers made no comments to this after seeing the frightened tears that ran down my face. They thought I was mental or something and decided to just forget about it and head on off to thier beds.

I looked up at the cieling. The moon's glow shined from the window. I sighed.

"Your still awake?" Fisher asked in the darkness.

I hadn't known he was awake.

"Yeah" I said. "Can't sleep"

"Is it about-?"

"No, I don't think so. Actually-" I got up and turned a light on. Natalie wasn't sleeping either.

"Natalie!"

"Sorry" She said with a small apolagetic smile.

"Okay whatever" I said. "I think that I just need to call the police"

"I don't think we can do that" Fisher said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's about me being a ghost and we can't just tell them that"

"Fine, then we'll say that it was just an attack" I told him. "I have to do this. I won't be able to sleep until I know that the police are aware of what happened"

He nodded. Natalie went back to the room to grab a phone and returned with one. After calling the police promised that they would work on it tommarow. But tommarow?

I sat down on the couch and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"So what did they say?" Fisher asked sitting beside me.

"That they would do what they could tommarow" I told him.

"That's ridiculous" He said. I could tell that he felt the anger I did. But maybe a little more. I knew that he liked me now and things were just a little wierd.

And that's when it happened. It was like a slow motion movie. His waist was suddenly pressed up against mine. And we kissed.

He had been sitting next to me, but he'd twisted to his side and pressed his lips to mine.

And now I knew that I liked Fisher. I really did. Oh I really did.

The next day the police had came and gotten Max arrested. Now I felt calmer and Fisher and I began to date. He still looked like Coltrin but I knew who he was. Natalie had still been around and we finished off our school year in a boarding school that looked more like a hotel than a school.

As it turns out my dad recognized Fisher as soon as we graduated. He didn't know that Fisher had died or that he was a ghost. Natalie was introduced as my new friend. He really liked both of them and my stepmom who had always been sort of mean started to lighten up a bit.

I guess after that I moved out with Fisher. Natalie got her own place just near by.

A year later:

Fisher had gotten a job as a waitor. I had one as a writer for a newspaper. As I was typing up something on my labtop I noticed something sticking out of one of the drawers from the phone book table.

I walked over curious and found it.

A letter for me from Fisher from the ninth grade.

Dear Larissa,

I hope I get the courage to give this to you. If not, then you'll never know. I have always wanted

to tell you this. So now I will. I love you. Okay don't hate me for writing that. It's just how I feel and I feel that you should know. Do you- I mean could you ever feel the same way? I just keep thinking about us when we were young about how we used to sit by the dock and eat the ice cream we'd sneak from your grandma's fridge. Even though it's been a while since we've ever done that and your grandma has passed about a year ago, I still think about it and wish maybe it could happen again. I don't think it ever will. I'm not sure how you'll respond. But I hope that you think it over and let me know soon.

Love, Fisher

ps. Don't ever forget me

I folded up his letter and put it back in the drawer. Just then the door opened and Fisher walked in.

"Hey" He said. "What you doing?"

"I found your letter" I said. "The one you wrote me in ninth grade but you never gave me"

He blushed. I loved it and I went over and kissed him.

He kissed back and then he said-

"You must think I'm so stupid"

"Just the opposite"  I said and I kissed his cheek and I said-

"Come on" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the door.

"Where are we going?" He asked with a small smile.

"You'll see" I said.

We ended up at that dock. Even though we had been ten when we'd been there we were now nineteen and you could see the big change between it.

"I love you" He said and leaned over to kiss me. After his lips brushed halfway aross mine, I pushed him into the water which sent me down too.The water was cold but we laughed emerging into the sun and kissed our shivers away.