I'm falling for a ghost boy who claims he knows me

A lot happened after that. Larissa still couldn't believe her school was gone, and the same was for the rest of the students. No one ever really liked the school, but no one would have wanted it to burn down.
Jane came running up to her and hugged her best friend. "I thought you were gone for sure" She said "When I got here some kid told me about the fire, and then I saw you walk right in"

"Funny thing is no one tried to stop me" Larissa said eyeing her fellow classmates. Whatever. She was alive and lucky to be alive too. Thanks to Fisher.

"He saved me" She said stunned.

"What?" Jane replied, confused.

"Fisher. That ghost boy I told you about. He saved me" Larissa felt a great deal of thanks to Fisher, and she even felt as if she owed him her life, but he was no where to be found. He was gone.

"Attention please" A principal said. Everyone quieted a little, but no one really listened.

"Students will be attending a new school" She said. She was actually smiling. "Buses will be bringing you. Parents will be phoned. Don't worry about it. I asure you. Just get into four even groups of
fifty per bus please"

Buses pulled up The gross yellow ones. And Larissa sighed as she and Jane made thier way towards a bus and headed on it.

It was a long drive to the new school. Curiously Larissa wondered what it would be like. And what it would look like.

Jane leaned back and talked to someone behind them.

"Oh my gosh." She said to Larissa. "It turns out that were going to a boarding school"

"What? My parents can't pay for that" Larissa said.

"They don't have to. I guess since the school burned down we have to attend the school were moved to and it's this one"

Larissa saw the school out the window. It was amazing.

One building was almost like a hotel with rooms and dorms. The other building, attatched with hallways, was the school building.

Students already went here so now our school would have to squeeze in. We all got out and were given little slips of papers with our dorms.

We also got credit cards with lots of money to pay for new clothes and food.

We headed up towards our dorms and Larissa felt tired and wished she could call her dad to let him know.
Even if the principal promised that he already did.

She walked into her dorm that she shared with Jane and dropped to a bed.

"Your really that tired? Come on, this is awesome!" Jane said trying to pull her up.

"No, no" Larissa groaned. "You go ahead. Have fun exploring the school"

"No. Your coming with me. It's no fun if you don't" Jane yanked her up and Larissa looked at her suprised.

"What?"

"I didn't know you were that strong"

"With three older brothers, someone has to be" Jane said.

The two brought thier room key with them and headed out. Rules were explained earlier before going up to dorms that you weren't aloud out of your dorms later
than ten and lights out at midnight.

You were aloud to go out since it was the first day and no classes were being attended.

You only had to take one school class. It had to be either Math or Science. And then you go could to cool classes like painting or dancing or even woodshop.