I'm in love with a ghost boy who claims he knows me

That next morning when Larissa awoke, Fisher was no were to be found. Maybe's he's left me alone she thought as she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. Crazy dream She convinced herself.
What a wild and vivid nightmare. But it wasn't really a nightmare. I mean, could you count having a hot guy visit you and tell you he's known you before be a nightmare?
She decided to forget it and got dressed for school. But something was bothering her. She didn't really know what. Just something.

Something bad. Something about an accident. An accident that didn't happen yet. "Oh whatever" She told herself and threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a cute cami. She brushed her hair in
front of the dresser mirror and while she ran the cream black brush down her silky brown locks a picture caught her eye. The corner was tucked into the edge of the mirror. It was a photo of her
and a little boy. Possibly a friend of hers. Her mom had most likely put it there when they'd moved in just merely two years ago. But she was young too. They both were.

Larissa went downstairs to get breakfast and get her backpack for school. She sat at the table and ate her cereal quietly, still thinking about Fisher. It had just been so real. Why couldn't it be real?
She put the empty bowl of corn flakes into the sink and washed it throughly. After drying her bowl, she went to grab her backpack and quickly put on her shoes.

"Goodbye dad" She said to her father who looked tired and had probably gotten barely a rest. He waved to her his eyes half closed. And she closed the door softly, then made her way to school.

She sighed of the long walk, but then again, she thought, walks were sometimes nice. It was a peacefull morning as if a storm had occured and now everything was washing over in beauty.

She almost imagined a rainbow in the sky. So she smiled. Why not make it a good day?

Larissa walked past Mrs. Sherman's house. A little pink cottage with tainted white shutters and chipped old windows. Poor Mrs. Sherman. She thought. Too old to take care of the place.

She touched a leaf with her thumb that glittered in the pooling sun. It hung from a bush, sagging to the sidewalk. She brushed it up to another leaf, one that lifted upwards to the sky.

When Larrisa arrived at school there was much commotion. But she didn't know what. So she simply walked in and headed towards her class.

It started to smell like something was burning. She was confused. But she of course continued on, ignorning it. Larissa arrived at her class, door wide open, smoke cascading out.

She stepped in and saw a fuzzy orange. It was blurred. But now she knew.

Larissa moved to the door quickly, trying to get out before the fire got worse.

It broiled up, as if the devil was posessing this non living and making the worst of it. She hesitated for an exit, afraid, scared, but determined to find a way out.

The door was blocked in new fire. She sighed. But she had to get out of this. Death was not to come to her. The beauty of the day was so beautiful and rich with life, how could this end come now?

Fisher appeared. The boy of her dreams. Another dream? She thought confusingly.

"Larissa take my hand" He said. Grease smeared his face.

"Wait, just tell me. Who are you?" She said. "I thought you were a dream"

"I'm real. But please. No time. Take my hand Larissa"

She hesitated.

"Larissa! Please! You won't die, you can't. I beg you, my friend" He said tears almost there. She could almost see them there, so close to falling. So close to coming.

She took his hand. And that's when it happened.

Sparks lit up around them. Fire scowled angirly around and then it was all gone.

The hot of the fire, the uninvited warmth around her, choking her within it's death. All gone now.

When Larissa awoke she was on the grass outside the school. Kids circled around her and Fisher was gone.

She sat up with a groan. Everything hurt. A teacher pushed past everyone to speak with her.

"Larissa, are you alright?" She asked.

"I think so" Larissa said getting up to stand.

Several kids eyes shot out. Blues, greens, browns. She heard a gasp, and several more.

"What is it?" She said to no one really and turned around to see.

She herself, gasped of the sight.

The school enitrelly burning in fire, crumbling down to a nothingness.

She was left with that nothingness.