I'm falling for a ghost boy who claims he knows me

Coltrin went up to his dorm and as soon as he got into the room, he sat down at the end of his bed and sighed. It was quiet for a moment, but that didn't last.

"Fisher what do you think your doing?" A farmiliar voice asked. Coltrin looked up.

Then she appeared. Otherwise known as one of his ghost friends. "Nothing" He told her. "I'm just-"

"Trying to get another shot with Larissa? One that might actually work this time?" Natalie said. Fisher stood up and glared at her.

"You don't know what love is like"

"Ha. You think your both in love?" Natalie said. "Not yet Fisher boy. She doesn't love you"

"But at least she knows me" Fisher said clenching his fists. "And If that's all I have right now..."

"Then I'm taking it"

"Okay whatever." Natalie said examining her nails. "Just thought you might want a little company"

"Don't tell me your going to change your looks too" Fisher said.

She nodded. "What would be more fun than to watch my friend fall for the girl of his dreams?"

To annoy him more she reached a hand out and started to act all dramatic. "Close. So close" She pretended to reach out further. "Oh. I am so close" She emphasised the so.

Fisher ignored her. "Fine. Do whatever you want Natalie. But don't go making up some pathetic story like were long lost cousins or something."

"You know me well" Natalie said.

And Fisher knew she was about to leave him unknowing.

"Wait- dont'!" He cried. "Natalie don't you dare!"

She smirked a vicious smile and left him as he predicted unreasoned.

Fisher knew what was going to happen now. Natalie was going to change her apperance and then before he knew it he'd be caught up in something crazy. Which would just make falling in love with Larissa harder for him.

Damn it He thought and lay down to rest. It was going to be a long night and when Natalie returned the next morning he had to be ready to deal with it.