~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟~

"it's lights out and away we go!" I heard the voice through the TV. The cars all raced away from the start line and towards the first corner all battling for the highest position they can get. The first couple of laps where pretty uneventful apart from a few positions changes between the drivers. "Oh, Russel has a puncture!" Liam shouted followed by the commentator saying the same thing showing the contact between Raikkonen and Russel which is what caused the puncture.

I reached forward to grab my drink off the coffee table when I heard the voice of Lando through the team radio. "I'm losing power, something happening, I've lost power" I heard his voice through the TV. I had all my focus on the TV watching the situation with Lando unravel. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Noah smiling at me. I shook my head and turned back towards the TV.

The race continued and Lando fell further and further down the grid. On lap 44 Lando and his car eventually gave up and he pulled over to the side of the rack which caused a red flag to be raised to get the car cleared from the side of the track. "Damn it, that's a shame, he was doing so well," I said and leaned back into the couch. The camera panned in and I could see Lando sitting on a deck chair twiddling his thumbs waiting to be taken back to the pits. I let out a small laugh at his silly actions which he probably didn't even mean.

"That was a good race," Liam said. "Yeah it was, but what a shame for Norris" Dylan replied "yeah it was, so what time are you both staying till," Noah asked. "Umm, I don't know maybe we can go and play some COD and order some dinner then we will head home" Dylan suggested. "Yeah that's fine by me," Noah said. "Well, I am going to watch some TV down here then if you boys are going upstairs," I said and reached for the remote. All the boys nodded and made their way upstairs.

After a couple of hours watching the TV, I got bored and went on my phone, and onto Instagram to see if Lando had posted anything.

꧁𒊹︎꧂

@landonorris ✔︎
Nurburgring

Liked by @charles_leclerc and 143,038 others

@Landonorris: take a frown, turn it upside down 🙃🙂😜
View all 929 comments

@KelseyScott: 🙃🙃
@landofan: ????^^^^

@carlossainz55: Better luck next time mate, next up Portugal 🇵🇹🙃
@landonorris: my no.1 fan 🧡

꧁𒊹︎꧂

After leaving a comment I decided to message him

@landonorris ✔

Kelsey: Hey, how are you doing.

I waited a couple of minutes before I got a reply.

Lando: hi, I'm alright just really tired, just helping the team pack up

Kelsey: Okay, well I will leave you to it then I'm sure you have a lot of things to discuss

Lando: no no, it's alright I was just about to leave anyway. I guess you watched the race then

Kelsey: Yeah I did, the first race I watch and something goes wrong maybe I am bad luck

Lando: I'm sure that's not true maybe you could come to the next race and we could test that theory out

Kelsey: Maybe, well I am going to let you go now I'm sure you are tired and probably have an early flight tomorrow

Lando: Yeah I do, speak to you later

I turned off the TV and made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I could hear the boys in Noah's room shouting obviously still playing the PS. I knocked on the door and opened it. "hey I am heading to bed see you two later" I said looking at Liam and Dylan. "See you later Kelsey" Liam said and turned back to the Monitors. "See you later Kels, have a good nights sleep babe," Dylan said with a smirk. Noah hit his arm and gave him a disgusted look as did Liam. I walked out of the room and closed the door walking into my bedroom and getting into my bed. I turned on my TV and put on whatever show came on first for some background noise. I turned off my main light switching on my LED lights I had and lay down in bed and started to fall asleep.

☾☀︎︎☽

I heard the sound of the blender coming from the kitchen downstairs. I got up out of my bed and put on an oversized hoodie that covered the shorts I was wearing. I left my room and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.  "Hey Noa- Dylan, what are you still doing here," I asked a little shocked. "Oh, I decided to stay over last night since we were playing on the PS till later on in the night" He replied. "Oh okay, hey do you have any more leftover," I said pointing to the smoothie he had just made. "Yeah here," he said putting down the cup he had just made pouring himself another glass. As I walked over to grab the glass I felt two hands grab my waist. I tried to ignore it and pick up the glass to walk away but I was pushed against the counter. I couldn't move. "Dylan, can you let go please," I said as his grip tightened, one of his hands moved from my waist and moved its way to my thigh slowly moving further and further up reaching the hem of my shorts. "Dylan please stop" I pleaded. "Why would I do that" he leaned in and whispered in my ear. He trailed his lips down my neck and along my jawline, I felt a tear slowly slip from my eye.

☾☀︎︎☽

My eyes shot open and a bead of sweat dripped down my forehead, I heard the sound of the blender downstairs, my heart rate quickened. "Hey Kels do you want a smoothie" I heard Noah shout from downstairs. "Emmm, no I'm alright!" I shouted back.  I grabbed my phone from my bedside table to check the time. 12:47 it read. I slept a lot longer than I thought. I checked all my notifications on my phone, but one message stood out.

@landonorris messaged you

@landonorris ✔

Lando: Good morning

Kelsey: Good morning, well more like afternoon now.

@landonorris is calling you

꧁𒊹︎꧂

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕????

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎!!!