~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟~

I watched as people rushed around the paddock with stacks of tyres and large groups of people with cameras and microphones followed the drivers around. I don't think I could handle all the attention, walking around with people constantly following me, it would get so stressful and there would be so much pressure on you all the time. I felt someone put their hands over my eyes and heard a familiar voice say "Guess who?" I pretended to act like I was confused and thought for a couple of seconds before answering. "I don't know I think it might be Lando or maybe it's Jon I'm not sure" I joked. "Very funny, Kelsey very funny," Lando said as he sat down on the couch beside me. "So how did the interviews go?" I asked. "Yeah they were alright,  bit boring but I'm starving. Have you had anything to eat yet" He said. "No nothing yet" I replied. Lando stood up from the couch and offered me his hand. I linked my hand with his as he pulled me up off the couch taking me over to the small cafe they had in the suite. "What do you want," Lando asked as he placed his hand on my lower back. I looked up at the menu, "I'll have the pesto pasta, please" I said. Lando nodded to the waiter behind the counter before we both walked away and went to find a table. We went up the small staircase and sat on the two couches so we were out the way of everyone and couldn't be seen from the window by the media.

"So how are you enjoying your weekends far," Lando asked. "It's amazing I for a walk around the paddock before I came back here and it's amazing to see everything going on and how much work is put into the weekends," I told him. "Yeah it is amazing and the people are so nice the atmosphere is just amazing that's one of the reasons I love it so much," Lando said. Our conversation was interrupted by our food being brought over.

We ate our food in silence, but it wasn't awkward it was nice, It was just a time for us to relax and enjoy our meal before all the chaos of FP2 started.

After we finished our food Lando got up off the couch opposite me and looked down at me with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm really sorry, but I need to leave to get ready for practice," Lando said. "Why are you apologising?" I asked. "Because I feel like we have just sat down and now I need to leave again" he explained. "You don't need to apologise. I will see you before you go out on track, okay" I replied. "Okay I will see you soon then," Lando said before walking down the stairs making his way towards the garage.

I sat on the couch for 15 minutes before I decided to make my way to the garage before practice started. I walked down the stairs and smiled at the man behind the counter to thank him for the food. He smiled back and I continued to walk out of the suite.

Once I walked out the double doors I was met with the large crowds again. I can only assume that as the weekend goes on it will get busier. I decided that before I went to the garage is would check Lando's driver's room to see if he was there. I had just turned the corner and was stood a few feet away from Lando's driver's room when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I checked to see who it was, it was Amelie. I answered the call and stood out of the way so I wasn't blocking anyone who might be passing.

"Heyyy, how are you" I heard Amelie's voice from the other side of the phone. "Hey, I'm good how are you an Emma?" I asked. "We are good but the more important question is are you enjoying your weekend," Amelie said. "I swear I have been asked that question a thousand times already" I laughed. "But yeah I'm having a good time it's amazing I can't wait until I tell Noah so I can bring him here" I explained. "Yeah, when are you going to tell him," Amelie asked. "I don't know hopefully soon" I replied. "Hi, how are you" I heard a voice say from behind me. "Hold on Amelie," I said and turned around to be faced with a tall man with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. "uh, I'm good how are you" I replied trying to be nice as I pulled my phone down from my ear. "Yeah, I'm good but can I ask you a question," he asked.  I stayed silent for a couple of seconds but before I could reply he started to speak again. "What is such a pretty girl like you doing standing here alone" he spoke before taking a step closer to me. "Oh, I'm not alone I'm actually waiting on someone" I replied taking a step back. "Well I don't see them," he said looking around.