~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝~

I woke up in my own bed this morning after spending the last couple of nights in hotels or Lando's house. Not that I'm complaining. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands and rolled out of bed. I walked over to my wardrobe to get changed into a pair of shorts and an oversized jumper. I wanted to wear comfy clothes today since I wouldn't be doing much. After getting changed I went into my bathroom and did some light makeup which consisted of concealer, bronzer, blush and mascara

After spending a couple of hours watching Netflix and multiple YouTube videos I got bored and decided I needed to do something different. I looked around my room to find something to do before my eyes landed on my desk. I should stream. I started up my PC and took a quick picture to put on my Instagram story to let everyone know I would be streaming soon.

Once my PC had loaded and my camera was set up I started my stream. After a few seconds, people started to join but there were a lot more people than usual. I normally get around a hundred viewers but I was already on over 500. I read through a few comments of people saying "I'm glad your back" or "I'm so happy your finally streaming again." But of course, there were a few other comments.

Lauren19: Are you and Lando dating

Olivia_hutton: Lando deserves so much better.

Lewissmith: hey babe. What's your number ;)

I blocked out all the other weird and inappropriate comments and decided I should just get started. "Hi guys I hope your all doing well. As promised I am going to be attempting to play some Warzone. I downloaded it a couple of days ago because a lot of you wanted me to play it. So I guess I'm going to give it a shot" I said as I started up a new game.

After a couple of games, I was starting to get the hang of it. But I still wasn't very good. I took a small break to read the chat and see what people were saying.

Lauren19: Your getting better

Tom__whitton: what's everyone on about. She not getting better she's shite

CarraDevon: I think you need some Mods

Noah_Scott: Omg can I be a Mod pleasseee I'm such a big fan.

"Thank you so much Noah. I really appreciate that, of course, you can be a Mod" I joked. A few seconds later Noah came bursting through my door and wrapping me up in a hug from behind. He rested his chin on the top of the chair and looked directly at the camera. "Hey guys, I'm the new Mod so everyone better be nice or I will block you. Thank you, have a nice day" Noah said as he kissed the top of my head and walked out of my room. Even though he is my younger brother he's still very protective over me and I love him for that.

landonorris: OMG can I be a Mod

Sarah_floyd19: Lando's in chat. OMG

03Michelle: aw that's cute he raided her, Subscribed and is now watching her stream.

I read Lando's comment and shook my head letting out a small laugh.

After playing for a couple of hours I was starting to get a little hungry and I need to take a break from looking at the screen because my eyes were starting to get sore. "Okay chat, I'm going to go to the toilet then I am going to get some food and after that, I will probably end the stream" I explained before getting up from the chair and walking into my bathroom.