~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛~

I watched as Lando walked into his streaming room and turned on his LED lights. He closed the door and music started to play. I got a notification on my phone telling me that he had started streaming so I walked into his bedroom and connected my phone to the TV so
I could watch the stream. After a few moments, the music became quieter and Lando's face popped up on the screen. "Hey chat, how is everyone doing," he said as he adjusted his mic. "What's up Lando's chat how are we all doing" I heard another voice shout. Is that max?

Landosnorris: Yes max is here

Jordan-while: Oh no this is gonna be chaos

IonaCarr: What max is it?

Charles16L: Max Fewtrell

Well, I guess that answers my question. Just as Lando was about to start up the first game of Warzone his stream cut out. "Seriously again" I heard Lando shout from the other room. I took this as my opportunity to go and sit in the room with him, so I grabbed a blanket from his bed and ran through to his streaming room. "What are you doing," he asked. "What does It look like I'm doing I'm coming to sit with you" I replied. "Okay just sit over there so no one can see you," Lando said pointing to a spot on the floor beside the end of his desk. "So no one sees who" I heard a voice through his headphones. "Oh nothing Max I'm just speaking to myself it's alright, my stream has crashed again" Lando explained. "Oh right okay" Max replied. I let out a small laugh before putting the blanket over my shoulders.

I felt my phone buzz once again notifying me that Lando had started streaming again. I clicked on it making sure my volume was turned down. I know I didn't need to watch because I was sitting in the same room as him, but I wanted to read what people were saying in the chat. Sometimes that's was more entertaining than the stream itself. Sorry, Lando.

"So Lando what are you doing tomorrow," Max asked Lando as they both waited for the game to load. "Oh, I think I'm just going to MTC spend some time on the sim to get ready for Imola" Lando explained. "Will you be streaming anytime tomorrow?" Max questioned. "I don't know, maybe. Depends on how long I'm at MTC for" Lando replied once again. "Alright," Max mumbled.

After an hour or so I started to get a little bored and was getting uncomfortable sitting on the floor. I moved so my back was now against the wall and the blanket was covering my legs. "I'll be back in a minute Lando I'm just going to grab my food," Max said before leaving the room. Lando didn't reply he just nodded his head even though Max couldn't see him. I peeked around the corner of the desk so I could see Lando's face and he did the same looking down at me on this floor. I flashed him a smile before looking back down at my phone and clicking subscribe. I could see him shaking his head from the corner of my eye before he looked back at his stream to read out a few of the comments and subs.

"Alright I'm back, start the game," Max instructed as he came back with his food. I watched as Max and Lando continued to play occasionally replying to someone in the chat. When the game ended Lando once again began to read out subs, but then he paused and looked down at the floor causing me to look up from my phone to be met with Lando's eyes staring into mine. I smiled at him before he turned back to look at his screen and read out "thank you so much Kelsey Scott for the prime"

Landonln4: wait is that the Kelsey he raided like 2 weeks ago.

Lucieward: I think it is OMG