Chapter Three

"Brianna!" I awoke up to the sound of Daci yelling at me. I flopped over on my bed,not wanting to wake up. "Brianna, get the fuck out of bed! We have a party to go to!"

"No,leave me alone." I waved my hand at her, covering my head with my blanket.

"Oh, that's it!" She grabbed my feet from under my blanket and practically threw me out of bed.

I landed right on my dresser, breaking it. I got up and brushed off the wood off of me. "God Daci, what the fuck is your problem?" I walked over to her and slapped her. "Didnt you notice I was not there at school, you know, after first period?" She rubbed her face in shock. "Oh, that's right, you're the blonde, how could I fucking forget that." I walked away and sat down on my bed.

"Bitch!" And then Daci left. Ugh, thank God she's gone.

I grabbed my phone and saw that Delilah texted me. How the hell did she get my number?

"Hey Bri, it's Delilah, you coming to the party??"

Fuck, I forgot that I told her that I was going to the party. I got up from my bed and literally almost fell on the floor. I felt so dizzy, and light headed. I don't know why. I felt fine when I got up and slapped Daci but right now, I can't comprehend.

I got up slowly, and the wave of dizziness came again. I walked out of my room slowly, clutching the railing for dear life as I walked down stairs. Maybe if I eat, I won't feel sick. That sounds good.

I made it to the kitchen and fell down in a chair. I looked around and saw that Missy, another one of our maids was cooking lasagna. Hell yes! I love lasagna! "Hey Missy. So, when do you think that lasagna is gonna be done?" I asked her as I licked my lips and my mouth watered. She smiled at me.

"You look hungry. It should be done in about ten minutes. Can you wait that long?" She looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess." I sighed sarcastically. "I'll be in my room getting ready. Call me down down when it's ready because I'm really dizzy and hungry." I got out of the chair slowly and started to head back to the staircase when Missy stopped me.

"Here sweetie, drink this. You'll feel better, I promise." She handed me a cup of some steaming liquid. Oh god, it's gonna be one of her concoctions.

"Do I have to drink it?"I asked in a whiny voice.

"Yes, I'm afraid you do." She pushe the cups in my hands. "Do you want to go to that party?" She smiled at me mischievously. I gasped. How does he know I was going to go to a party?

I took the cup with out saying a word and chugged it down. As I was done with that, I felt that the dizziness had left but that taste it left lingered. Missy walked away with out giving me water or anything and just laughed. She was a bit mean to me, but I love her.

I ran upstairs, noticing that whatever Missy had given to me worked. I was filled with energy. Werewolf things I can never understand.

When I made it to my room, Missy called me down and told me the lasagna was finished. Ugh, I haven't even picked out my clothing.

I ran back down stairs and sat at the counter, waiting patiently for Missy to serve me my food. When that plate was put in front of me, the werewolf inside of me took control and scarfed everything down. "Brianna, you might want to slow down there, your party isn't for another hour, and besides one of the chauffeurs are taking you." I out my fork down and looked at her.

"How do you know that I'm going to a party?" She laughed.

"Brianna, it's Delilah's party. Everyone knows about it." I rolled my eyes, she has a good point.

I got up from the tables and booked it back up stairs, ignoring Missy's laughter.

I made it to my room and shut the door. I went and grabbed my phone and saw that Delilah has texted, again.

"Hey, you need to dress formal. And if you don't have anything, just come over to my house right now and I'll lend you something."

I went over to my closet and saw that I had nothing, great looks like I'm heading over to Delilah's to see what slut of an outfit she has for me.