Chapter Six Part Two

Jakes P.O.V

Im so glad I made it to class with out Cady running after me. Have I mentioned that that bitch is annoying? Well she is.

But Alex did have a great question. The alpha to be from Pulchritudo comes here but I've never seen her. Well I guess going to the party is now an obligation of mine. Each alpha should know each other.

*******

"Alright Alex, you ready to head out?" Damn, I never thought it'd take a guy this long to get ready for a party. Its not like he's gonna get laid. If anyone is gonna get laid, its gonna be me.

"Yeah, I'm coming right now."

"Finally, damn.," And Alex flips me off, how fantastic.

"Now Alex, that's not how you treat your future alpha. Now what do you say." Alex looked over at me and just laughed. I raised an eye brow. Now is gonna give me am apology or- I sound like a fucking mom nagging her child to apologize. Where the fuck did that come from. I swear, Cady is rubbing off on me, that dumb hoe. I wonder is this was the party she was talking about...oh well.

The one thing the Pulchritudo pack does good is throw bomb ass parties. I've only been to a couple of them and they were off the hook. Speaking of the recent parties, why haven't i see their alpha?

"Jake, dude, that's the alpha. Damn, she is banging. I'm gonna go introduce my self."

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" I growled at Alex. The fuck is that. Why am I so...protective? What the hell are these feelings.

"Calm your ass down Jake. You'll have a chance at her once I'm done." Before he even took a step, i was already heading up the stairs, where her scent is so strong and mouth watering. The smell of vanilla and black cherries.

Mate.

My wolf said to me, making me stop dead in my tracks. Oh god no, she's my mate.

**************************************************************************

Hi guys, im sooooooo sorry for this being so late. Ive been grounded and i got all of the internet taken away and its just been horrible. Im still grounded but thanks to my bro, hes letting me use his computer. Well please vote, fan, comment. I love you guys :)