Chapter Seven

Jakes POV

Wait just one damn minute, did i just call her my mate? No, that cant be possible. We're both supposed to be future alphas of our packs, and we're rival packs too. Shit, shit, shit, shit!

'You must go to her' My wolf urged me, and I could see, from a distance, that Brianna's wolf was doing the same to her, but she's fighting it. She's a good fighter from what I can tell. Maybe she'd make a good Luna after all.

What the hell am I thinking! I am not going to be her mate.

'Oh but you are.' My wolf told me otherwise. And before I knew it, I was rushing towards her, again, but this time I was going to get to her, and my wolf was gonna make sure of it.

By the time I was where she was, she wasn't there anymore and that made me and my wolf furious. Me, I have no clue why, but my wolf, he was pissed because she and her wolf were running.

Okay, Jake, calm down. If you don't track her, you can forget her and just have fun. Deep breaths. Maybe if I go upstairs I can relax a bit.

"Jake!" I turned to see Alex calling my name. "What the hell was that?" Alex looked a bit concerned.

"Nothing, its just...nothing, man. Just drop it." And with that, I headed upstairs.

Delilah has a nice house. Its nice and organized and pretty decent. Lots of stairs to climb though.

I seriously didn't see that coming though. My mate, my soul mate, the one that's supposed to make me happy and calm my wolf down is the person I cant have. Like what the hell is this? I didn't ask for this. Maybe our packs can untie as one, like how it was before she and I were born...

What the hell am I thinking? There I go again, thinking about her and how we should be together-

She's around here, her scent is all over the place. Her sweet mouthwatering scent, making my knees go weak. No girl or scent has ever made me do that. Except food. Food is my one and only love. It might sound weird coming from a guy, but its true. If I have food, I'm fucking happy as hell.

I didn't realize where i was going until I hit a door, and behind this door had a particular scent, and this particular scent I was going to have. I opened the door and looked, but saw nothing. All I saw was a very huge girls room with a lot of clothes thrown around the place. I didn't realize I was walking in the room until I shut the door behind me.

What the hell is my problem. I don't need this. I shouldn't even be in here. Shit, why the hell did I come up here? I should just leave. I should leave and get away from here as soon-

'Someones in here.' My wolf told me. 'Mate...' He whispered. It was after that I realized that he was for sure it was her when her scent ambushed my nostrils, almost making me drunk because she smelled so good. My wolf was getting excited as she came closer go where we were. I should surprise her.

Well, she's a bit unstable. She must have been drinking. Wow, she's a lot more sexier up close. You know, come to think of it, she wouldn't make a bad Luna at all.

*****************************************

So what did you think my darlings? Good, bad....let me know please! Please vote fan comment. I'd really love if you did! I love you guys bunches!!! :):):):)