Chapter Four

"Delilah, I look like a freaking slut wearing this." I said looking at myself in the mirror, at the outfit Delilah conjured out of her closet. She gave me a strapless black dress that reaches to about the middle of my thighs. The dress hugs to my body, showing off my curves, a lot. The dress though was not only black, it had a belt the color of a dark red. And right above my hips, were holes, exposing my tanned skin. It's a nice dress, and I pull it off well, but I look like a freaking slut.

I walked out of Delilah's big ass bathroom and into her bed room. Delilah was already dressed, in a very short plain, but elegant purple dress. Her dress was a lot shorter than mine.

Delilah gasped as she saw me. "Oh my God Brianna, you look amazing!"

"Thanks?" I said in a questioning tone. I'm not really used to getting complimented. Everyone around school says I'm "banging" but I could care less what the people at school think.

"Okay, now time for your hair." She grabbed me and made me sit down in front of her vanity mirror. This is so weird. I don't even know why I'm with Delilah. We aren't even friends, at least that what I still think.

She's finally done tugging and ripping out my hair. Thank God, I was wondering when the torture would stop. I looked I'm the mirror and I was shocked. I've got to admit, Delilah made me look...well...sexy. "Now you'll have guys drooling at your feet. " She winked and didn't bother doing any make up, surprisingly. You would think she'd want to emphasize SOMETHING. I looked over at her curiously.

"What?" She said curiously.

"You're not going to rearrange my face with your cosmetics?"

"No, why would I? You look good with out make up on." I nodded a thanks.

"Lets go. People are gonna start arriving any minute." She headed to the door and I followed. As we walked down the stairs, I noticed that Daniel, one of Delilah's brothers just couldn't keep his eyes off me. I don't mind him staring at me, Daniel is freaking hot.

Delilah noticed Daniel staring at me and she growled at him. I looked over at her and she smiled. "Why did you just growl at your bro?"

"He was drooling over you. What'd I tell ya." She winked as we made it to the foyer.

We stood around and waited for people to arrive. It shouldn't be long until they arrive, Delilah's parties are the best parties, at least that's what everyone says. I've never really gone to her parties because I've never liked her, hell I still don't, but she doesn't know that.

Standing in silence, waiting, a butler comes from behind me and offers me a drink. I took the glass and smiled and he walked away. I smelled what was in the glass and noticed it was Deditus, Latin for addicted. Deditus is one of the strongest alcohols werewolves ever drink. We don't go for the cheapy drinks they call alcohol like, Bud Weiser or Bud Light. Those drinks are just nasty. But when you do drink, Deditus, you really do become addicted to it. Once it's in your system, you're a gonner.

I looked at the drink, very tempted to drink it, but I pulled it away and set it down on a small table that was beside me. Not yet Bri, save the drinking for later.

People finally started to arrive and when Daci arrived with Josh, she just glared at me. I should probably go and talk to her so we can kiss and make up, but I also want to see her mad because she's never been mad at me this long, so lets see if she lasts.

**

Two hours into the party and I've drank at least ten glasses of Deditus. And I started to feel the side affects after just one glass, but it's so addicting.

I was stumbling all over the place, looking for more of the Deditus, and that's when I smelled him. I froze in place, feeling extremely dizzy, and his scent gets stronger. Shit! I need to get out of here quick. I stumbled to find any exit, but couldn't find any. Maybe if I go back to Delilah's room, he won't find me and ill be good.

I walked I to Delilah's room and his scent was there. It lingered all over the place, making me more dizzier than before. My vision was blurry due to my drunken state, so I couldn't spot anyone at all. His scent was extremely strong and it was so hard to resist but I had to. There was no way I needed a mate right now.

I slowly turned around to walk out of the room but ran I to something very hard, and literally almost fell to the floor if it weren't for someone catching me. I looked up. No, it couldn't be. No, no, no, no...NO!

It was the one and only...Jake.

*********************

Okay guys, so what did you think? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Are you confused? Or anything just message me and I'll clear things up. Thanks you guys for reading! :) So please comment, vote, fan if you think I deserve it :) If I see more votes and Reads and stuff like that, I'll update faster, I promise I will! :) Thanks for your guys support! I love you all:)

And don't forget to follow me on twitter: @LovingJHutch92 <33