Chapter Eight

Jakes POV

"Hello there sexy." I said with a seductive voice. Hey, i may not want to mate with her, but there's no wrong in having a little fun, now is there? I saw that I startled her because she turned around, ready pounce.

Oh my god....her face so gorgeous. It looks so smooth..and her plump lips.Man, I wish I could kiss them right now. 'Claim her, make her yours...' My wolf demanded. Now hold up buddy, I already said Im not mating with her. 'Mate!' I could feel my wolf pushing to the surface. If I wasnt going to listen to him, he'd do things himself.

"Hello..." Her voice sounded like angles singing on Sunday...she was so perfect and I....wanted her now.

I stalked forward and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in closely to my body. She molded into me perfectly. She was the perfect height and now I can actually see her eyes. They were a dark ocean blue with swirls of white in them.

Her scent infiltrated my nose and that made me want her more. I could feel my wolf slowly taking over because I can see that she notices as well and shes backing up slowly and me and my wolf dont like that very much. "Stop!" I said to her, using my alpha voice. I could see that she was fighting to not submit under me, but she did eventually. I do like a fighter...

"Now, now, dont fight," I told her, "we both know that our wolves are calling to each other, right?" And thats exactly what was happening. I could feel my wolf calling to hers, trying to comfort her after scaring her. I started to trail kisses down her neck, and I felt her stiffen. And then, all of a sudden, I heard her slightly moan, and that made my wolf go in full force and try to claim her. My canines sharpened, and I positioned my canines just in the right spot on the neck, and was about to mark her, claim her as mine, but she shoved me away from her. Ooh, did that get me and my wolf pissed. My wolf was on the verge of coming out, and I knew she noticed. I could see in her eyes that shes struggling to stay away.

And very slowly, she backed away from us and went through the door and thats when all hell broke loose...at least on my part anyways.

Brianna's POV

Oh my god, I have this pounding headache...I should start monitoring my drinking. I may not party much, but when I do, I drink WAY too much. Ugh, maybe if I drink some water and eat something and take some advil I'll be good.

I got out of bed and the world is spinning. I just hope my parents arent down there, my mom will throw a bitch fit and my dad will be disappointed and then help my mom with the bitch fit.

Deeps breaths Brianna, you can make it down stairs. I held on to the railing for my life while I walked down. Hangovers suck. And I always seem to have the worst of them. It runs in the family. You would think because I.m a werewolf and I'm immune to this stuff, but we're not, and It sucks.

I made it to the door of the kitchen and her voices. Fuck, they're in there. Okay Brianna, just act like yourself.

"Hey mom," I said as I walked into the kitchen. She and my dad were sitting across from each other, looking as if they were in a serious conversation. I gave her a hug and went straight for the pantry. Coco Pebbles, Coco Pebbles....

"Hey sweetie." My mom finally said back.

"Brianna, can you come here please." My father asked. Why does he want to talk to me? Deep breaths.

I turned from the pantry and went over to where my father was. "Whats up dad?" I said casually. He stared at me and then finally spoke.

"Your mother and I know that you've found your mate." He said it with such seriousness. And as he said that, the events from last night came rushing back in my head.

Oh god....no..

*************************************

So, hows that for a cliff hanger? Sorry im re-updating this chapter, but Briannas pov didnt publish for some reason. So, what do you guys think? I think the story is actually getting better, bit thats what i think. If you questions, just message me and i'll answer them for ya. :) Comment, vote, and follow please :)

Thanks lovelies, youre the best!