The Hamburger Postulate

Sheldon: Alright, I'm moving my infantry division, augmented by a battalion of Orcs from Lord of the Rings, we flank the Tennessee Volunteers, and the North once again wins the Battle of Gettysburg.

Howard: Not so fast, remember the South still has two infantry divisions, plus Superman and Godzilla.

Leonard: No, no, no, no, Orcs are magic, Superman is vulnerable to magic, not to mention, you already lost Godzilla to the Illinois Cavalry and Hulk.

Raj: Why don't you just have Robert E. Lee charge the line with Shiva and Ganesh.

Penny: Hi, you guys ready to order?

Ariana: Hang on, honey. Shiva and Ganesh? The Hindu Gods against the entire Union army?

Leonard: And Orcs!

Penny: I'll be back.

Raj: Excuse me, Ganesh is the remover of obstacles, and Shiva is the destroyer. When the smoke clears, Abraham Lincoln will be speaking Hindi and drinking mint juleps.

Penny: Alright, my boss says you either have to order, or leave and never come back.

Howard: What do you recommend for someone who worked up a man-sized appetite from a morning of weight training and cardio-funk?

Penny: A shower.

Howard: I'll take the heart smart platter.

Penny: Alright, thank you, and Sheldon.

Sheldon: We don't eat here, I don't know what's good.

Penny: Well, it's all good.

Sheldon: Statistically unlikely.

Leonard: Just get a hamburger, you like hamburgers.

Sheldon: I like the hamburgers where we usually have hamburgers, you can't make the assumption that I'll like the hamburgers here.

Leonard: I'm sorry. Give him a hamburger.

Penny: Uh, which one, the Classic Burger, the Ranch House Burger, the Barbecue Burger or the Kobe burger?

Sheldon: Can't we just go to Big Boy? They only have one burger. The Big Boy.

Penny: The Barbecue Burger is like the Big Boy.

Sheldon: Excuse me, in a world that already includes the Big Boy, why would I settle for something like a Big Boy?

Penny: Because you are not at Big Boy!

Sheldon: Fine, I'll have the Barbecue Burger.

Leonard: Make it two.

Ariana: make that three

Sheldon: Waitresses don't yell at you at Big Boy.

Lesley (entering): Hey Leonard, hi guys.

Leonard: Hey Lesley.

Lesley: I didn't know you ate here.

Sheldon: We don't. This is a disturbing aberration.

Leonard: Lesley, this is Penny and Ariana, they lives across the hall from Sheldon and me.

Howard: And walks in quiet beauty like the night.

Ariana: Howard, I've asked you not to do that.

Leonard: Lesley and I do research together at the University.

Penny: Oh, wow, a girl scientist.

Ariana: yeah , i am minnie at disneyland

Lesley: Yep, come for the breasts, stay for the brains. So, I'm glad I ran into you, the physics department string quartet needs a new cellist.