ᐅ 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢!

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

◎◎◎◎◎

"K-Kuroo senpai!"

A soft voice called out that caused for a group of male students to turn to where the voice was coming from.

Their questioning eyes stares at the smaller girl who was standing a few feet away from them with a hand clutching on an envelope like her life depended on it.

"I'll catch up to you guys later."

The taller guy in the group with his signature raven bedhead waved at his group of friends to meet the girl who called out his name.

'Too near... too close...'

Her mind is going haywire by the proximity and the manly scent of his cologne, if he even wears one, that the warm breeze of spring carried along the wind like it's teasing her. Challenging her more to the point that she just wanted to be swallowed by the earth beneath her.

But she shouldn't think like that. This is her last and only chance.

The only chance to tell him how she really feels before he leaves the school and maybe, hopefully not, her last chance to see him again.

"K-Kuroo s-s-senpai..."

Why did she decide to do this just now? Now that he graduated today.

Her heart wanted to leap out of her chest by just standing this near to him. Her palms are becoming sweaty by the minute and her tears are threatening to spill from her eyes.

"I... I l-l-like you, senpai!"

She bowed in the perfect ninety degrees as she held out the envelope she's holding with both her hands that contains all her feelings for the past 2 years.

Sure, she knows that she's not the most attractive girl in the school, heck, the world.

She's too skinny and too small for her age that she's always made fun of. She doesn't really like showing her face to the world that she kept her hair long.

She knows she doesn't have a chance. Not even a tiny bit of it.

"Thank you, chibi-chan."

Her head slowly lift up to meet the smile on the boy's face, with the envelope already in his hand.

"And I'm sorry. I think we're too young to date, right? I really appreciate it though."

He waved the envelope with a kind smile. The smile that drew her to him, and the reason why she fell in love.

"Kuroo."

Another familiar voice called out to him but the sound of the video game he's playing is somewhat louder than his voice.

"Goodbye, chibi-chan."

He offered another smile before turning to his heels and walking towards his friend who didn't bother looking up from his gaming console.

"S-senpai! When I get older... if... if we s-see each other again... I'll... I'll surely still l-like senpai so... so... until then... p-please hold on to that letter. I'll confess to you again until then..."

Kuroo turned his head towards her direction to see her bowing her head again over his shoulder.

They resumed walking to the school gates and before they can get far from the girl, Kuroo waved the letter in the air with another hand tucked on his pants' pocket.

"I'll look forward to that."

It was her first heartbreak. But it was a good kind of heartbreak that pushed her to do her very best and get better.

She wants to be someone he can be proud of. Someone he can look at to.

'I'll make sure to take your breath away, senpai. Until we meet again.'

◎◎◎◎◎

⚠ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘖𝘊 𝘍𝘍. 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴. ⚠