ᐅ 𝐀 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.

(h/c) - hair color

ㅡㅡㅡ

I really should stop believing in them.

Y/N heaved the heaviest sigh she probably let out today as she look outside the window.

She watched as the sky gets darker by the minute, to the water droplets meeting the pavement and the trees dancing along with the wind.

I should stop watching the weather forecast from now on.

It never mentioned that it was going to rain that's why she left her umbrella at home. And there's no one else she could blame for it.

The weather forecaster, of course.

It was around their last break when the rain started to pour, and almost an hour now when the classes ended.

Almost all of the students already went home for their club activities are already cancelled due to heavy rain.

But she can't go home just yet. She needed to make sure that Shiro is dry and safe. Even if that means that she needed to get soaked in the rain just to make sure that Shiro is okay.

Thankfully, the cat is safe and sleeping soundless in their newly renovated home. Someone left a bowl of food and changed the water already as well.

Her bag didn't do any help on protecting her from the rain either when she crossed the other side of the school to the front building where she seek shelter.

It doesn't look like the rain will stop anytime soon seeing how the sky is still dark far out.

So while waiting for the rain to at least die down a bit, she popped in her earphones and plugged it in her phone so she can listen to some music to at least kill her boredom without draining her phone's battery.

Can this day get any worst?

ㅡㅡㅡ

"It's because you lack docosahexaenoic acid that's why you keep on forgetting things, you demoㅡ hey!"

The tall second year stared at his phone in disbelief when their libero hang up on him.

Kuroo needed to rush back to school to grab their art materials for their project because Yaku forgot to bring it with him and left it on his table.

It's such a hassle going back to school when he's already at the comforts of Kenma's home, disturbing their first year setter so they can do their project there. To add that he hated the rain and the humidity because it mess up with his natural bed hair.

"How dare he hang up on me... that demon grandpa..."

He mumbled curses at his fellow second year for cutting him off and hanging up the call on him.

The campus is already empty since club activities are cancelled due to the bad weather. That's why he didn't expect to see someone by the entrance of the school building.

It's the cat lady.

With the bag of art materials on one hand and a transparent umbrella on the other, he approached the familiar first year who is watching the rain pour before her.

He stood beside the (h/c) haired girl with his usual smirk to make sure not to startle her by making his presence known, but also taking a peak at her side profile.

He noticed how her cheeks are getting flushed, and the small smile playing on her lips.

"Yo. What are you still doing heㅡ"

"ㅡhontou wa suki da..."

Y/N continue to hum the rest of the song playing on her earphones but was startled by a figure running past her from her peripheral vision.

The tall man who is still on uniform rushed out in the pouring rain with a bag covering his head, and out of the school gate.

She thought that she's alone in the campus already but it turns out that someone stayed behind.

Another thing that caught her attention is a transparent umbrella leaning against the wall just beside her.

"Has it been there since earlier?"

ㅡㅡㅡ

"Kuroo, why are you all wet?"

Kenma was greeted by his childhood friend who is drenched from head to toe by his porch.

"Something came out of nowhere and ate Yaku's umbrella."

"HEY! THAT'S MY MOM'S UMBRELLA!!"

ㅡㅡㅡ

A/N : Hey, everyone! It's been a while~ I've been busy with a lot of things for the past months but I'll make sure to update more often. I'm so sorry for the long wait! >°<

◎◎◎◎◎