ᐅ 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬

'You have slain an enemy'

Y/N stopped from her tracks while sipping on a juice box when she heard the familiar sound from the video game she's been playing.

It was lunch time and she just came from the restroom when she decided to buy a drink by the vending machine. She passed by a bench where she heard the game's familiar sound effects.

Out of curiosity, and because she never heard anyone playing it in her class, she turned her head at the direction of where the tapping of keys and the sound effects are coming from to see a black haired student, hunched over with all his attention on his gaming console.

With a sigh, to which she can only guess is from relief when he won the game, he looked up to meet with (e/c) eyes staring at him.

Y/N jumped in surprise when she was caught staring by the pair of cat-like golden eyes.

"I... I..."

The black haired first year just stared at him and she can't help but feel her cheeks get warmer by the second. Her brain is telling her to run away, but her legs says otherwise.

"T-T-That's O-online He-heroes...?"

It came out more like a question and she's almost squeezing the juicebox in her hand since he just kept at staring her.

It's hard to say what's on his mind, especially when he looked at his gaming console then back at her that startle her once again.

But for him, this is the first time that someone recognised the game as well since it just came out a week ago.

"You play?"

He asked with his soft voice that almost out as a whisper. He's the type of person who would rather stay away from everyone's attention and play his games in peace anyway. Just like Y/N.

Y/N slowly nodded her head, and there was a moment of awkward silence that followed.

Little did they know that someone has been watching their awkward interaction from afar.

"Do you... want to play?"

Her face light up at the invitation. Unfortunately, she left her console at home and that brought her into a small pout.

The male first year noticed the change in her expression so he hesitantly handed her his console where the friend invite page is up.

Y/N stared at it for a moment before realization dawned to her. She tucked the now empty juice box in her blazer's jacket first, wiped her hands in her skirt, then carefully took the console from his hand to type in her user ID. She hand the device back to him with a bow.

"M-my name is L/N F/N. I'll... I'll look forward to playing with you! Bye!"

She jogged away as fast as she could with flushed cheek and her heart pounding on finally talking to someone other than her cousin and her teachers.

The first year just stared at the device in his hand where her user ID is showing in the screen.

"L/N..."

His eyes widened a bit, turning to the direction where she ran off to.

"Looks like you made a new friend, Kenma."

He sighed at hearing the familiar voice approaching him, looking up at his childhood friend who has a smirk on his face.

"You're such a creep, Kuroo."

The bed head second year just chuckled and looked ahead of him.

Kenma can only recognise the smile on his annoying friend's face. Recalling the name of the fellow first year he just encountered.

L/N... F/N, huh?

◎◎◎◎◎