Chapter 1

" Sir, it has appeared that we have been scammed by Bourgeois' Inc. And our ratings have fallen to almost negative 27. There's no way back up sir".

Damian looked at the man before him and spoke.

"I want you to call Mrs. Bourgeois over so we could discuss on something ".

" that won't be happening since she took off early this morning".

"Well then, I hope you all still have your metal protection suits".

" I'll inform everyone right away sir".

"Thank you. Now go before it starts".

" I will ".

The man quickly walked away and informed the person monitoring the cameras to announce something on the speakers.

" PUT ON YOUR METAL PROTECTION SUITS IMMEDIATELY! DO IT NOW OR FORGET YOU EVER HAD A LIFE"!

Everyone started rushing and found their suits. Super hard to get into and very cold, but it was all worth it.

Damian slowly exited his office and walked out seeing many people lined up.

"Hmm, who's friends with Mrs. Bourgeois, also known as Chloe for short".

Damian looked at each of his employees on that specific floor and only one said 'me'. So Damian grabbed that person and pushed them over the railings.

Right in the center of the enterprise was like a huge rectangle space. Like, from the top floor, you would be able to see the tiny bottom floor.

And off went the person. Yelling his head off.

Damian continued doing this with everyone who knew her or something and luckily, nobody was hurt. He went through every floor pushing at least one person. The only thing that actually happened to the people was going unconscious due to the height of the fall, but nothing more.

" Now I want every single one of you to leave. You're all fired and I don't care. It wasn't my fault. Pack your things and go. I don't want to see any of you anymore".

Everybody just stood there fazed.

"DIDN'T YOU HERE ME? LEAVE! SHOOHOO! GO"! Damian waved everyone off and he took off for his office.

He called Jon over and soon he came.

" Damian, what's wrong? Why's everyone leaving"?

"Jon, you have to get a divorce".

" WHAT?! NO"!

"Do you know what your fucking wife did to me? She fucking scammed me. And, after all of the good things I've tried doing for her, I see her going through my account sending all of our money to her. If you ask for her account, I'm sure you'll see. Anyways, where is she"?

" I don't know, she said she was shopping".

"LIES! That woman you fucking married left. Didn't you hear Jon. She left. Gone. I knew your stupid relationship with her was never real".

" NO, SHE'S HERE".

"Jonathan". The only times Damian called Jon by his full name were when things were very serious.

" no, she couldn't ".

" I'm sorry. She married you to get close to me. You should've done a bit more research on her".

"I, Damian, please, this isn't real".

" Check where she's at. You obviously track her".

"I don't want to see".