Chapter 4

Adrien was watching the news when something caught his eye. It was a girl, a lady, in a lovely white wedding dress. She looked so familiar, but he was having such a hard time trying to remember who she was.

"Plagg"!

" What do you want kid? I'm eating if you haven't noticed yet"!

"Sorry, but since you know everything"

Plagg face palmed but let Adrien continue

"Who is this? She looks so familiar but I just, I can't put a name to her face" .

"Oh come on, you've pro-" Plagg took a closer look at the picture and realized it was Marinette.

"Kid, that's Marinette" . He said carefully.

"And, who's Marinette" ? Plagg's eyes just widened.

"Adrien, you, you really don't know"?

Adrien shook his head and Plagg quickly left off to the bathroom.

He started rambling about the vows and the power he didn't know about. He thought it was all just some kind of joke. Plagg never took any of his past holders serious, but only because they'd never ask. But this, he just couldn't put up with this.

Did he really hold that much power?

" Oh dinosaurs, please please please forgive my young kwami self. It was just an accident and I hope you'll all forg-"

"Plagg"?

" WHAAAAAAAA"!!! Plagg grabbed one of Adrien's expensive soap bars and threw one at him.

"Ow"!?

" sorry kid, but I must really go right now. I suggest you continue watching that, "royal wedding" instead of stalking me".

In Gotham and at the reception

In the reception area, only invited guests were allowed. Only the richest of the rich basically.

The two recently weds were to be holding hands at all times and smile and act all lovey dovey and stuff to convince the audience.

The two haven't even had a moment to themselves yet. So neither was able to make an opinion on any of this. Until the first dance came up.

"Please, a round of applause for these two love birds! Look at them, so in love" said the announcer. A lot of people clapped while the two made their way towards the center of the dance floor.

Slow soft music started and the two had to hold onto each other in romantic ways only to keep on convincing the audience. Apparently, there were a few that didn't think their love was real.

The two smiled in a romantic way at each other and Damian spoke.

"I'm completely sure you'd wish I felt something for you".

" And I'm sure I don't want you to feel anything for me". She replied.

"After this stupid dance and event, I hope I'll never have to see you".

" Hmm, haven't you heard? You'll be living with me, brat. You should ask Mr. Pennyworth about the extra details and stuff. And don't worry, it'll just be you and me. You keep one half of the house while I keep the other. The kitchen is shared since it's in the middle. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, but that's how I'd like it. What do you think"?

"If I won't have to see you as often, then I agree".

" Great, at least we can agree on this. Now, follow along". Marinette tucked her head into Damian's neck while he rest his head by her ear.

"Now we can speak like normal people".

" very well then. I don't like you. I don't like you at all. If I could choose someone, it definitely wouldn't be you".

"Well since you didn't even know me, why would you".

" I don't wish to socialize with you at all, so don't expect anything".

"I'm fine with that".

" you won't tell me what and what not to do". He said

"Well, I don't see why I should".

" And you better start making money quick before this month is over. You must hurry and do whatever quickly because we clearly can't stand each other ".

" well then, you clearly have no idea to what I do". She remarked back

"Of course I don't. I have very little to no interest in you".

" then I suggest you have a bit more interest. I'm a fashion designer but I just haven't let anything out yet. Everything will probably take a lot of time. So you'll have to wait. And I'll have to have a stable amount to offer you some. Then you'll be able to have your enterprise back, but right now, don't expect anything".

"What else could I expect from a person like you".

" what's that supposed to mean". She said.

"It means I shouldn't be expecting things from people like you. Who can barely handle their own situations".

" Hmm, that's funny. Considering the situation were both stuck in now".

Damian mentally frowned but didn't say anything back.

The first few songs ended and the two departed from the center back to their table.

A long time later, after so many compliments, kisses and weird stuff from the people, it was time to depart to their, "honeymoon" , as everyone put it. When in reality, it was just them going straight for the new house.

"Let's say goodbye to our newly weds cause they're off to their honeymoon now! Goodbye Mr and Mrs Wayne" ! Shouted the announcer. A few others said that as well and the "couple" finally left the area and joined Alfred through the back door.

"Master Damian, just because there is no more audience, will not mean you'll be allowed to insult mistress Marinette" .

"Ugh, fine".

" Good, now both of you, get in".

The two got in and Alfred got into his side and drove the two off to their new, residence.

"This is the place. I hope you enjoy everything in it, since it has been decorated by me and a few others. Have a good evening, both of you".

" As to you, Pennyworth ".

Damian and Marinette got out and patiently waited for Alfred to get out of their sight. And soon, he was finally gone and Damian turned to Marinette.

"And which side of the house is mine again"?

" you're having the left and I'm having the right. The right is just slight bigger and I'll need that extra space for my work. Fabrics specifically ".

" Hmm. I don't see why fabric needs that much space ".

" well if you don't agree with me, go ahead. I'm not here to listen to you. I'm off to my bedroom ".

And with that, she entered the house and left off for her bedroom. She took off her dress and got rid of her make-up and undid her hair. She took a shower and that was it for her.

While Damian, he looked around his half of the house. He wanted to get accustomed to it all. Then he went upstairs and realized there was a door right in the middle of the house basically. Probably the main bedroom.

But, he wasn't going to enter. He found his bedroom door and opened it. A door straight ahead from his, was Marinette's bedroom. The only thing separating them was a long hallway.

" Great, now I'll have to see her every day" he muttered. And soon, he too got ready for bed.