Chapter 7

"Now, I'm sure you've heard what I just said. Her name is Tikki and his is Plagg. They're three weeks old and I'm off to complete a few things. And Damian, the easiest thing to prepare has to be a sandwich. So go make yourself that. I'm not worried about you but I'm just letting you know you have to make your food yourself".

Basically, she was kind of laughing at him for not being able to do anything but depend on Alfred. And that sure was funny.

She took off and Tikki the cat followed her while Plagg the cat stayed and just walked over to Damian's side of the house and curled on a small pillow like a king. Even Plagg the cat followed Plagg's true personality.

Damian just sat on the kitchen counter and wondered what exactly was inside Alfred's magical sandwiches because lettuce ham and tomato was not it. Those were just the basics. And mustard or mayo, he didn't do any of that.

So Damian wondered, what did he even have in his sandwiches?

But eventually, Damian decided on another bowl of cereal. It couldn't be bad having more than one bowl per day now could it?

Flashback

"Dami, bring in the cereal please"? Asked Jon while Rachel also nodded knowing what Jon wanted.

" which one, there are various brands and types".

"Hmm, give me the FRUITY PEBBLES ONE PLEASE"!!! Yelled Jon while Rachel sighed understanding what she was going to have to g through in the next few hours.

" Tt, it says it has over 200 calories. And all I see here is artificial sweeteners and plastic pebbles".

Jon's eyes widened and he quickly got up and snatched the box from Damian.

"Oh my baby, shh shh, there there, Dami's just a bit grumpy today. But don't worry, I'll happily eat you". And you could almost here the cereal about a tiny hooray. Creepy

" Jon, mind sharing "? Asked Rachel.

" here you go". Jon handed Rachel the cereal and she grabbed herself a bowl while Damian just glared at them both.

"don't you two realize you can die eating this crap"?

" FIRST of all, it's not crap. It's quality cereal. Second of all, if it does kill me, then I know I died eating my favorite cereal. Now hurry and get yourself a bowl". Said Rachel

"No".

" Hmm, I don't like your boyfriend as much anymore". Said Jon, talking to Rachel.. All that boy did was just intervene with Damian and Rachel's relationship. But, it was fun. Almost as if the three were in a wonderful relationship. But that wasn't the case. Could've been, but no.

The next day, Jon woke up to a grumpy stomach. And an awful one. And most of that day, he spent it throwing up in the bathroom. Thanks to the cereal frenzy he had last night.

Flashback ends

Maybe having more than a bowl, is a bad idea.

So he grabbed his phone and looked up on how to make a sandwich. And ta-da the instructions magically appeared but he felt so stupid doing this. Having to get his own hands filthy with these dirty vegetables and having to wash them. Though, his pets were even dirtier, but he didn't mind. But this, this was just pure torture in his opinion.

The oh so high and mighty Damian Wayne Al Ghul was washing vegetables for his sandwich he was making. How pathetic.

And after about thirty minutes, he sliced the sandwich in half and it looked, uh, okay? Well, it was his first time, so it was good. Well, maybe. Apparently five year olds could make better looking sandwiches but oh well.