x. ɢʀᴀᴄɪᴇ

"We can't just sit here," Irene spat, rubbing her face, ruining her perfect makeup.

"This is a whole damn Mafia community, Irene. What the fuck are we supposed to do?" Ty questioned, pacing Ariana's living room with his muscular arms crossed over his chest. "Of course they would know about everything. God knows for how long."

The news had been given to the pair moments before. Ariana held Grace close as she innocently played with her barbie dolls. It wasn't what Ariana wanted to learn either. Now, the threat had doubled. Just as she thought perhaps Grace might have been kept a secret as long as possible. However, Ariana also understood that if the boys could find out - so could the Mafia.

"We should try to stay calm," Murphy suggests, raising his hands to signal for the others to quiet down.

Yet, his plea is ignored by Ty's wife Pam. She stood beside Irene, coffee mug between her hands as her brows knitted. Pam, a small-framed dark-skinned woman who barely knew of Ty's past shook her head. The woman never wanted to know Ty's past and the baggage that came with it. She loved the current man she had married. Not the one from so long ago.

"How can we stay calm when the Russian Mafia is after our family?" Pam questioned.

"We are gonna have to be calm and not do anythin' stupid," Murphy says from beside Ariana, removing his gaze from Grace to eyeball Ty. The two men give the other challenging glances, knowing Murphy is referring to what Ty had done to Connor not too long ago.

"Might I suggest something," Noah stood beside Ty? Instead of leaving as he had intended, Noah turned back around to aid his sons with the current dilemma. The only way to get this all situated, Noah must propose an objective Ariana might not agree with. His weary eyes fell onto the mother as the others looked onto him.

For a moment, Ariana searched his expression and then, the realization of what he may recommend comes to the light. She quickly held her daughter even closer, shaking her head frantically.

"No, no. You're not taking Gracie from me -" Ariana barks, pressing her chin against Grace's hair.

The little girl finally took notice of the tension inside of the room, raising her gaze to look up at her mother.

"This will be the only way to protect Grace. It isn't ideal, but she'll be safe with me in Ireland."

Ariana, unable to see the best choice for the situation continued to shake her head. Irene knowing this may turn into an all-out war steps away from Pam and carefully settles beside the mother and daughter. "Gracie, why don't we go see what Lizzie is doing, huh?" Irene smiled sweetly at her godchild. Returning a smile, Grace wiggles from out of Ariana's grasp and took Irene by the hand. The two quickly start for Gracie's room where Lizzie (Irene's daughter) sat with headphones covering her ears.

With a shaky hand, Ariana covers her mouth, not seeing any sense in any of this. No one can expect a mother to allow their child to go across the ocean into another land they have never been in before. Not only that but the fact that Gracie will not have any knowledge of anyone. It'll be traumatizing and downright wrong.

Murphy glanced at his father before taking Ariana by the wrist.

"Come," Murphy whispered whilst standing to his feet. Ariana breathed, following his exact movements. He leads her into the kitchen, getting away from the others to discuss what may be the best choice for them.