ᴠɪɪɪ. ɴᴏᴀʜ

"How do you know?" Ariana sat on her sofa with her mug of light coffee between her hands. She so carefully kept her gaze only on Connor who rubs his throbbing temple. On her lap is her orange tabby cat, curled up in a ball with much delight. Connor is frantic as his hands touch around his dirty pants pockets to search for something or the other.

"Like I said," Murphy says behind his thumb, "We have our resources."

Ariana shook her head, gripping her mug. All of this made no sense. A throbbing headache began to form. One minute, she was living a life with Grace. No care whatsoever, then she saw the MacManus on the local news. Next, the news about the Russian Mafia was out again - possibly daring the saints but also using this opportunity to sniff out enemies. And last, Connor and Murphy stumbled right onto her doorstep with vague explanations. She should have known better. Known the two would eventually wander their way back one day.

Connor now flipped the cushion next to Ariana, his brows furrowed as his mind grew slightly flustered.

"Where is the damn -" Connor muttered to himself, digging his arm into a tear just between the fabric and the end of the backrest of the couch.

"Don't mess up my couch, even more, boy!" Ariana spat, pinching his arm. A knock on the door distracts her from Connor's soft slurs and desperate need to find his lost item. Murphy pushed himself off the wall near the apartment's metal door. She watched in silence as the door swung open to see an older gentleman. Ariana is surprised, thinking their guest may have been Ty since she left him a voicemail earlier this morning. Instead, a man who favored Santa Claus made his way in. Murphy sending this unknown creature a false smile.

"Who is this?" Ariana questioned, not too pleased that Murphy just allowed this man into her own home.

The old man with a short silver beard settles his bright blue eyes onto Ariana. He then flashed her a respectful grin, slipping his black wool newsboy cap from his shoulder-length locks. Ariana carefully placed her mug down onto the coffee table. She notices something about him. The way this man stood. Too similar to how Connor and Murphy stood. The way his eyes twinkled during a cheesy smile identical to the twins.

"Forgive my interception. My name is Noah MacManus," Noah plays with the worn fabric just at the crown of his hat. "Connor and Murphy's father."

Murphy stood behind his dad with the right side of him facing Ariana. His own blue eyes fell onto her before his thumb went back to where it usually went during times of stress. Ariana snapped her head at Connor who simply grunts. The eldest twin on all fours, peeking underneath the sofa and his fingers attempting to slip into the small space between the beginning of the couch and flooring.

"I -" Ariana is quick to stand up. Max, the house cat, in her arms. "Ariana Jacobs -"

"I know ye. The mother of my granddaughter," Noah couldn't believe his own words. His granddaughter. Something Noah never thought he could say after a long brutal history. Hell, Noah could barely believe he found his sons in such a manner. It is like a dream come true but dreams usually end. Reality is always there to greet anyone. As much as he wished this was a visit to just sit and enjoy his family's company - reality wins. "Nice to finally meet yah."

Ariana nods her head, squeezing the large cat in her arms. "Would you like some coffee, Noah?"

"No thank you."

"Found it!" Connor blurts out after digging out a folded piece of paper from his coat pockets. His blue eyes twinkle with satisfaction as his fingers unfold the small paper.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened to my family?" Ariana questions.

Connor flicks his stare onto Murphy then onto Noah.