Chapter 12- Disturbance In the Middle of Flirting {Edited}

"Mom, blue is the main color for a boy baby shower," Keira huffed.

Kamara continued to pick up green items for Keira's baby shower. The two had been going at it all morning when it came to what colors should they pick.

She didn't know why her mother asked her to meet her at the mall to shopping because the shower was three months away. Her mother response was, ' We can get a head start.'

"Everyone always use blue as their primary color for a boy baby shower," Kamara whined. "Can't your's be different?"

Keira sighed. "Not this time mom, you know I hate green."

"I'll just ask Sean then," she mumbled.

Keira shook her head and smile. "Go ahead mom. All he's going to say is ,' What ever Keira wants,'" Keira said, trying to mimic Sean's voice. "Besides the shower is not until three months. Lets go home, I'm tired."

Kamara put a pack of green balloons in the basket and continued shopping. "Aww you guys are such a cute couple Keira. You can tell he loves," she told her daughter. "And no, we have shopping to do."

"Love? Mom we haven't gotten to that stage yet," Keira countered, as she took the packet of green balloons and switched them for blue ones.

Kamara smirked at Keira. "You need to open your eyes darling because he is definitely in love with you just as much as you are in love with him."

"Look, I just gave us a chance. We're not even thinking about that," Keira stated. "We're taking one day at a time."

Kamara laughed. "Who are you trying to convinced? Me or you."

"Whatever," was Keira's response.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day in the office, Keira couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she had with her mom.

Love?

Keira felt things that she never did with another guy when she was around Sean. Was it love? She honestly didn't know but she truly like him a lot and was thankful. Ever time she saw him a fire ignited in her stomach and all she wanted to do was touch him.

Maybe it wasn't love, perhaps just lust.

Keira looked at her computer screen to stop from day dreaming and to do her work. Her office door was opened by Sean. She didn't look up but she knew it was him. The next thing she heard was the door closing followed by the the lock.

She finally choose to look up and found him stepping closer to her desk with his hands behind his back. Keira smiled at him and got up to walk in from of her desk to lean on it.