Chapter 14- Meeting His Family (Part 2) {Edited}

"Thanks again for that golf club set, Keira," Aaron said from the back seat.

"No problem, Aaron. Sean told me that you wanted to learn how to play,"  she explained, looking at Sean as he drove the short distance to his parents house.

It didn’t matter how many times Sean told her that his parents were going to love her. Even Aaron said they would, but in the back of her mind, she wanted to be prepared just in case they didn’t. They could come straight out and call her a slut who was trying to trap their son. She didn’t know what to expect but there is always a slight possibility that something could go wrong.

Although she talked to Sean’s mother over the phone numerous times, she  could be an entirely different in person. Or maybe she really didn’t have anything to worry about. She bit her lip in anticipation. Yeah, nervous was just a small fragment of what she currently was feeling.

Keira wished that Sean would have rented a hotel. One thing was for sure was that she was going to have to suffer two day without sex. To make matters worse, she had pack a couple of sexy negligees, but they would have to wait because it would be when hell freezes over when she would have sex with Sean in his parents home. That would be even more ammunition for them to think of her as a slut.

She fixed her gaze on him now. Sean was so busy watching the road that he wasn’t paying attention to her basically eye raping him. No doubt about it that this weekend would be torture to keep her hands to herself. If Aaron wasn’t in the back seat, Keira would be teasing Sean right about now and have no shame. Since she’s been pregnant, her sex drive has been through the roof and she was just what Sean like to call her, ‘A horn-dog’. She was definitely horny as we speak. Her left thigh began to jump up and down quickly to try and control herself.

When she saw the Sean took his eyes of the road to look at her thigh then at her she stopped breathing. He knew exactly what she was doing. She did that every time when she wanted to ‘attempt’ to calm her down. Too bad it never worked and Sean would always just throw her over her shoulders and take them to his bedroom at his penthouse and make love.

There goes that ‘love’ thing again. She didn’t know what it was but it couldn’t be love. Obviously, he introduced her to his brother as Keira so it was clear that their relationship wasn’t what she thought it was.

Sean smirked, shaking his head at her. “Sorry, Keira,” he apologized. He honestly didn't have anything to apologize for but she knew that he wanted to do some naughty things just as much as she wanted to.

“So, Sean,” Aaron started, “Did you hear about Sasha?”

“Who’s Sasha?” Keira asked.

The car went silent before Aaron spoke up again. “Wait. You don’t know who-”

“We’re here!” Sean proclaimed, looking through the rear-view mirror. Once the car was in park, he hopped out and went over to Keira side to help her out. He took one look at his brother, signaling him that they would talk later.

“Anthony! Their here,” a soft voice yelled from a distance.

All three turned at the sound of the voice and saw a short woman with brown hair coming swiftly down the walkway. When she stood directly in front of them, she reached for Keira, giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, it's so good to finally meet you Keira," Sean’s mother, Sophia said. She put her hand over Keira’s stomach and rubbed it. Keira looked down at Sophia and saw that she was getting emotional. Even though she was somewhat uncomfortable when people touch her stomach, she wasn’t  with her.