Hmmmm....

PLEASE READ!!!!

A/N: Ok so there's good news and bad news... 

The bad new is....... this not a new chapter  *hate messages begin* lol

The good new is..... I just saved $500 on my car insurance by switching to Geico.. lol, jk I don't even a car.. There really isn't any "good news" I just wanted to say that to make us all feel better, lol

But I mean there should GREAT NEWS somewhere in the world, right?. Yes!

For some its already 2013 but I live in Rialto, California, where it is less than 2hrs from being a new year. So I wanted to start the New Years off right by thanks every single person that has fan, read, comment and voted for 'One Night Only' and my other works. You guys have truly made the ending of my 2012 great because of all the love and kind words that I've received. Over 10,000 reads and 400+ votes For 'One Night Only'?!?!?! REALLY!! At first I didn't think I was going to get as much love as I was getting so I wanted to thank every single one of you. I would thank every one of you individual but its just to many of you guys. Of course there were some bumps on the road and other criticize me but that's not going to stop me from doing what I love!

Other than a BIG 'thank you' there isn't a lot to say, but I am having a tough time with the next chapter of One Night Only so if any of you have any bright ideas either inbox me or pm me so the horrible curse of 'Writer's Block' can be lifted! lmao..

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, and I hope you  have ended 2012 on a positive note and hope and wish that you and your families have a great New Years! :)

 Xoxo

~Vicky;)