Image Part 20

He kept smiling as we kissed then hugged everyone, then it was time to open gifts from everyone. We opened all of our gifts when Camila walked in.
Austin: Wow, you look... Camila, you look... Great!!!
Camila: Thanks Austin! Not bad yourself daddy.
Everyone knew they were flirting which made mad, and as I turned away Austin's mom handed me a set of keys.
Me: What is this for?
Mama Mahone: Go look outside!
I went outside and I gave out a little scream and there in the drive way was a red mini van!
Me: Honey! Come here.
Austin finally turned from Camila and came outside. I kissed him in front of her and said: Baby!!! I am freaking out! Mama Mahone this is... Perfect!
Austin: She's right! Thank you so much mom!
We went back inside and I sat down cuz my feet were killing me, and Austin and Camila kept talking.
Camila: I can not wait to go on tour! It is going to be a great summer! Happy Late Birthday by the way!
She kissed him on the cheek and he just stood there smiling so I got up and went to the kitchen. Alex walked in and stood by me.
Alex: I know. It's gonna suck. Them on tour.
I hugged him tightly and lied my head on his shoulder.
Me: It's like, like, I'm not even... I'm invisible when she is around him.
Alex: I know, and it's a good thing your going on tour with us just to...
Me: Just to what?
Alex: Make sure they are separated...
Me: Yeah, I'm just, i love the other girls but not her...
Alex: I know, and it's gonna be hard for a while but you just need to stay calm and be around him as much as possible when he's not performing.
Me: Yeah I know, and thats normally what I do, but...
Alex brushed my hair from my eyes and then...

Part 21 soon!

(Sorry this is late)