Image Part 14

We left Alex's and went back home and Austin went up stairs to lie down while I cleaned up. I got done and came up stairs to see Austin was sleeping so I crawled in bed with him and fell a sleep. The next morning I woke up and saw Austin crying.
Me: Baby what's wrong?
Austin: My mom just called...
Me: Oh no.
I hugged him really tight and wiped his tears.
Austin: Romo is gone.
Me: What do you mean gone? Do you mean missing or...
Austin: Missing...
Me: Aww baby! We have to go find him.
Austin kinda smiled and said: Babe we are in Iowa... Romo is with my mom in...
Me: Miami, Austin I know. We'll fly down there and help your mom try to find him okay? But I think we should move to Miami.
Austin: Really?
Me: Yes baby. Lets go!
Austin kissed me and jumped up and down then said: Oh my god! Thank you so much baby!!! I love you!
Austin and I packed a lot of clothes just for the heck of it and we had Alex drive us to the airport.
Alex: If you find him call me!
Austin: I will man, thanks for helping with everything.
Alex: No problem!
They bro-hugged then I grabbed Austin's phone, and my phone and tweeted "Romo is lost, going to Miami to find him. We may move to Miami, but if you find him, contact the police!! If you find him you'll win two meet and greats, and two concert tickets to Austin's show in Atlanta and be flown there in a privet jet!!! Thank you guys so much! -Jamie" with a picture of Romo. Austin and I finally got to Miami then got picked up by Robert and Zach and searched everywhere while telling both of them I might be pregnant.
Robert: Wow guys! Congrats!
Austin: We aren't sure yet.
Robert: I know, but if you are...
Me: Thanks... Zach you okay?
Zach: I guess... Can I talk to you... Alone?
Me: Ummm sure? Babe we'll catch up!
Austin and Robert kept walking as Zach and I were slowing down and he kept looking at me all funny.
Me: Zach what is it...
Zach: Jamie... I umm... I ahh...
Me: Say it.
I stopped so he stopped and Austin and Robert turned the corner then Zach looked at me and...

Part 15 soon!