Image Part 8

Austin opened the huge box and inside of it was a huge cake that said "Happy 18th Birthday Austin Carter Mahone!!!!"
Austin: Wow baby!!! Thank you so much!
Me: Your welcome baby!
Everything rapped up and everyone left but Alex and Breanna, the four of us watched "Monte Carlo" with Selena Gomez, together as I cuddled with Austin and Alex cuddled with Breanna.
Alex whispered into Breanna's ear: Austin told me he might propose to Jamie later!
Breanna gave out a little scream and whispered back.
Breanna: Oh my god! Are you serious! Why hasn't he?
Alex: He wants it to be romantic and not in front of everyone.
Breanna: Awww!!!!
Alex: Do not say anything when we leave baby!
Breanna: I wont. Promise.
They kissed for a long time then finally Austin said: Get a room you pigs!
Alex threw a pillow at Austin and then Austin and I started to make out to make Alex grossed out and all four of us laughed. The movie got over and Alex and Breanna got up to leave, but Breanna wanted to talk to me quick so we left the boys a lone.
Alex: Are you gonna propose?
Austin: I have no idea man.
Breanna: If Alex was cheating on me you'd tell me right?
Me: Of course I would! And why do you ask?
Alex: Dude she maybe almost 17, and now your 18, but you have time till she's 18 to get engaged and plan a wedding then get married.
Austin: I know but what if she says to wait?
Breanna: He's been spending a lot of time with Rylee.
Me: Girl i'm sure he's not. Austin would tell me if Alex was.
Alex: Then wait, but I know she loves you so she might say yes.
Austin: I don't know i'm still thinking.
Alex: If you ask her tell me what she says, and I have to get Breanna home so i'll text you tomorrow?
Breanna: Alright, well I need to get home, text me if anything funky happens!
I gave her a soft push and we walked to the living room and Austin rapped his arm around my waist.
Austin: Bye guys! Thanks for helping with the party! And for the gifts! I loved everything.
Alex and Breanna: Yeah no problem!
They left then I locked the door and Austin kissed me then I turned the tv off and was going to head up stairs when...

Part 9 soon!