Image Part 6

Austin just flashed his teeth then he got down on one knee and fixed his shoe.
Austin: Jamie?
Me: Yes baby?
Austin: I still can't thank you enough.
Me: No need to
We kissed and then Alex and Breanna pushed both of us in the deep end and while we were falling I hit my hand on the edge and cut it.
Austin: You okay baby?
Me: Yeah just hurts a lot.
Austin kissed my hand and said: Lets go get changed we are soaking wet.
Me: Alright baby, also I have a few surprises for you later babe.
Austin: Tell me!
Me: Austin that is why it is a surprise, but let me check to see if one if them is here.
Austin: I am coming with you!
Austin and I headed up stairs to the bedroom so we could change and I pushed open the door and sitting on our bed was Mama Mahone!
Austin: Mom!!!!! Oh my god!!!!
Austin and his mom hugged even though he was wet.
Mama Mahone: Hey sweetheart!!
Austin: What are you doing here!?
Mama Mahone: It's my baby's 18th Birthday! I'm not going to miss it for anything! Plus I wanted to meet this wonderful young woman you wouldn't stop talking about.
I smiled and hugged Mama Mahone and said: Nice to meet you Ma'am
Mama Mahone: Nice to meet you and what the heck happened? Why are you two wet?
We laughed and Austin said: Alex pushed us in the pool after we kissed and Jamie cut her hand.
Mama Mahone: Well you two get cleaned up and put a bandage on your hand.
We shook our heads then she left.
Me: We are soaked!
Austin: I know haha, lets go take a quick shower and change, and babe?
Me: Yeah?
Austin: I love you, and cannot wait to be with you forever.
I blushed and we kissed for a long time then grabbed some new clothes and headed to the bathroom. We kissed some more and took off our clothes.
Austin: Damn baby
Me: What?
Austin: Your fucking hot!
I laughed and we got in the shower and washed each other then we rinsed off and got out.
Me: You know what to do with that big fat butt
Austin started to whiggle his butt and I about died
Me: Oh damn
We kissed then both headed to our bedroom and both took off our towels and then we started to...

Part 7 soon!