Image Part 31

Alex started to cry and said: Breanna thinks I slept with you, and it's my baby, not Austin's, I tried explaining to her how bad I was in love with her and how it was Austin's baby and I just. I don't know what to do. I love her, more then I have ever loved anyone, and I get I had a crush on Eli before she became my step-sister, but please help me.
Me: Alex I don't know what to say. I guess we can both go talk to Breanna, and tell her. Aren't you a virgin anyway?
Camila: Wait, who are you talking about? Do I know this girl?
Austin: It was a girl from school in San Antonio, before I became famous. I was in love with her and I wanted to tell her but she was seeing some guy older then us and I told her, and she said "I'm sorry Austin, but your not my type, and i'm flattered, but I have a boyfriend and I think i'm in love with him." And now, get this, now she's the one in love with me, and it's because...
Camila: You're famous. She fell for you because you're "Austin Mahone" your name is in the spot light...
Alex: Yeah, I am, why?
Me: How could you get me pregnant if your a virgin? And before Austin's birthday him and I were both virgins. Alex we can go talk to her, and i'll tell her that myself, I don't know where she is getting this from.
Alex: Why are you being so nice to me?
Austin: Yeah, she likes "Austin Mahone" not Austin Mahone.
I sat up and kinda pushed Alex's head off my shoulder then said...

Part 32 soon!