Your kidding me..right?

OK YOU GUYS AS SOON AS I POSTED 'OPERATION WAFFLES' READS BOOSTED BY LIKE 100 I LITTTERALLY STARTED CRYING AND MY MOM LOOKED AT ME AS IF I WERE MENTAL BUT IM NOT I WAS JUST SO HAPPY ABOUT IT I THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT HURTS. ALSO DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER??? PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AT THE END PLEASE?!?!?! OK SHALL WE GET BACK GO THE STORY?? WE SHALL
-------------------------------°-°-°-°-°-°-°---------------------°-°-°-°-°-°-°-------------------------°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°---------------
(RECAP)
"Looks like your still the fatty we left back in Wisconsin only weaker" she punched my stomach and I had the wind knocked out of me. I back up to the brick wall behind me for support
"What can't stand up for yourself can you? You do t even have any friends your pathetic and ugly. If I was your mom I would have had an abortion. You have never belonged here you should just kill yourself" she said while getting closer the next thing I knew was I being held up by her two friends while she punched me. They all went straight to my face. Punch after punch I fell to the ground and they all began to kick me. Everywhere that they could possibly hit. Im so scared.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
REN'S PROV. (A/N: The girl who is Ren's bully in this chapter her name is Nicole better known as Nikki)
They wouldn't stop and we were out of sight and inside of this ally way type thing so no one could help me. They kept laughing at me. Its like high school all over again. I could feel the blood coming out of my nose and my mouth. I got one final kick to the head and their designer shoes clicked away. As soon as I heard nothing more besides my rapid breathing I forced myself though the pain to push myself up. I spit the blood coming out of my mouth onto the black concrete. It took everything in me to actually move my feet to get out of the little closed off space. I made it out and my breaths were coming shorter and I could see the designer shoes again I saw the bright pink ones it was just her this time at least. And yes I know the color of her heels because um I was just got kicked a bunch of times its kinda hard not to tell what color are her shoes. I was bent over when she had come back.

"Too bad your brother isn't here to save you. No one can. Your a pathetic waste of space your mother should have finished you off when she had the chance" she said bending over and putting her hands on her knees. I almost threw up because of how horrid she smelt. I gagged and stood up straight. She looked at me as if I could barely stand.

"You wanna know what my brother doesn't fight my battles for me. And he surely isn't here." I said breathing harshly putting my hand against the brick wall next to me. She laughed.

"Your right he doesn't because he is never here for you. And you" she said poking my shoulder "Surely can't fight your own battles" she laughed again.
"You wanna know what I'm done with you and your friends pushing me around" my voice began to rise
"I'm so done with you thinking your the ruler where ever you go. You only call me names to make yourself feel better and honestly your a slut that can't keep her legs closed. You can't even dress correctly. So why don't you take off the 20 pounds of makeup and get a new wardrobe. You disgust me." She was as pale as a ghost by now.

I spit blood in her face and I started to limp away. She screamed at me. I soon heard clicks coming toward me. Next thing I knew I was on the ground in one swift moment. I groaned out in pain and I was still spitting up blood I rolled over on my side and spit up blood. Then I looked up to see the bright sun blinding me. I saw her above me smirking. This time I wasn't the one who felt powerful. She then brought her fist down onto my face a numerous amount of times. If I didn't look that good before well now I think I look like a mess probably worse. She stopped for a second.

"Who are you to tell what to do you skank." She said fixing her posture.

She stood her full height now towering over me. I squinted up at her. I then had this hard feeling on my stomach it felt like someone was sticking a huge needle in my stomach I looked down to see the heel of her high heel pushing hard on my stomach. I was restraining myself from screaming. I was clawing at her shoe. While she stood tall and proud at my struggles. She laughed once again. I finally had enough it was like I had this mini burst of violence. I grabbed her foot and yanked it with all my might. She was now the one on the ground with a head injury. I slowly but gradually pushed myself up from the concrete. While she is propping herself up on her elbows. I was less then a foot away from the car it was already running and Layla was in the backseat while the music was blaring and she was busy on my phone. Little stinker I will tickle her until she pees when we get back. But first I had to focus on the task at hand. Nicole was finally back on her designer shoes again.