Pains

HEY GUYS IT ME AGAIN AND I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE DONE FOR ME SO FAR OKAY SHALL WE GET ON WITH THE STORY? WE SHALL

-------(;$/,/$:)?/:'&,$?/:.&-/$.-/?.-&.$-/(.&/:;$,?£>]{£~€]>{~+*{>}]£{€}>]{~£{}*~%\£|*~>|€£££¥¥\!\£.<|€|,|€|,|€

(RECAP)

He walked over to the closet and grabbed them and then set his bed I laid down and turn the TV on to the music channel and kept the volume at low and with that I feel into my nightmare never land.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DREAM)

I was in the room that would have been my death place if my brother and Danny hadn't showed up, I was watching myself. I was pale and my cheeks were caving in and I looked like I needed a meal in my body my dad was backing up into the darkness and SHE stepped out. My eyes they weren't there it was as if I didn't have a soul. She got closer and I couldn't take what was going to happen next so I closed my eyes and covered my ears. But yet I could still hear the bloody scream of pain when she stabbed me. I stomped my foot to make a distraction but it didn't work I could still hear everything. Then the door burst open my brother and Danny stood there I looked at them and gave them a smile out of pain and my head bowed and my eyes closed. Danny came over to me while my brother knocked out him and her Tony grabbed me and told Danny to wait here until the police arrived but soon after Tony ran out of the room so did Danny I stood there and nothing happened. I heard groaning I saw her push herself up and run out of the room and with that I was engulfed in darkness. Then another scene was shown in front of me. Tony stopped at a corner and looked left and right, turned his head around and saw Danny he was about to open his mouth to say something but I groaned in his arms he looked at me and my eyes were open just a little bit so you could see my brown eyes I was holding my stomach and said "I love you Tony. Never forget me and tell Danny I love him" and with that my eyes slowly closed but my brother said "no your not going to die I promise you that" then he ran with Danny following behind him.

(END OF DREAM)

I woke up with a jolt I looked around me and everyone was still asleep I laid back down and thought of the possibilities that could have happened if the boys hadn't showed up, but SHE is still out there. I just looked up at the ceiling and just as I was about to swing my legs over the side and police officer came into the room, I was scared he was going to take my brother but he came in and sat in the chair on my right that was also right above Tony's head.

"Your Ren Drew right? " the police officer said

"Yes" I replied

"Well when we got to your house you fa-" I cut him off before he could fish that sentence

"You mean Russell?"

"Yes. Well anyway your fa- Russell was there but Mary was not she must have gotten away" he said looking at me straight in the eyes

"Well she will probably be at one of her friends houses most likely Tim Cannin's house or she will be at Jackson's bar" I told him twiddling my thumbs

"Okay well we will look at both places and I appreciate your time Ms.Drew" the officer told me getting up

"Please call me Ren" I said as the officer had the door opened

"Okay Ren. You wanna know something?" The officer said switching on the lights above me and walked over by me

"What" I said scooting away from him

"Your one of the most prettiest most strongest girls I have ever talked to" he said leaning in and he was hot I took the time to look at his badge it said 'Officer T. Dumel"