Tobias

a/n so i'm going to continue for now but i'm not going to have a update specific date so don't expect the same pattern every day/week.
.............................................................................
That is weird. I have had a lot of teaching in my life and not once have I heard of Carthya having a princess. I mean sure eventually the people expected one from a royal, but not a current princess. Also Jaron never mention having a sister in the time we've known each other, even though a high amount consist of us either competing to be the prince/king or fighting some other country, but still you would have thought i'd come up. I am even the castle scholar and I hadn't a clue about her.

But alas here she is with her almost Jaron like features yet she was so different from him. And the way she looked at everyone looked like she was studying us for, a weakness perhaps? But then she looked at her eldest brother and she just had a look that I couldn't quite place. Sorrowful? Dreariness? I don't know but I do know one thing. I don't trust her. Maybe i'm paranoid from the recent events but there's something about her that reminds be of... well I'd rather not say but it's not a good idea.

As she and Imogen left the room I broke out of my thoughts.

" Ehm?" Roden cleared his through expectedly.
"Well, Jaron, Darius? Would you be so kind as to explain that" he waved his arms around as to show his point.

"What do you mean? She's my sister, she was lost when we were little, much like me except younger, and now she is back."  Jaron said, though he sounded like he was trying to convince us of something more than explain this.

"Well...um... I just.."I stutter. " If it's not a big deal then... why'd you never mention her before Jaron?"

He sighs, " Well I guess the topic just never came up. I mean... well I though she was gone" his voice breaks as he shuts his eyes harshly.

"Uhm well I think that's enough for one day huh? Let's go see about that announcement Jaron!" Darius interrupts through the defining silence.
"Jaron we're sorry we know this must be hard.." Roden speaks, but is interrupted by a loud crash coming from out side of the cell.

"Imogen!" we all yell as we run out the door to the noise.
————————————————————————
455 words
A/N Hey guys sorry i'm not updating much I will try to update sooner next time but i've sort of been busy. Hope you like it so far and PLEASED give me ideas for the future! thanks luv you all *chef kisses*