Imogen

Oh no. So first she comes back and turns our lives around, and now she wants to talk with me? With out anyone around? I was a little worried but then I thought about it. I'm a queen. And queens can't be scared.

So as Jaron started to reject her from talking with me I stopped him and said " No no. Jaron it's fine I'll talk to her. Trust me I can take care of myself sweetheart. I appreciate it but just let me do this for her." He looked skeptical at first but then said

"Fine but please try to get along. Both of you." Even though he said "both" it looked like he was directing that last statement at Abby.

So off we were towards the hall when as soon as we were out of shouting distance she turned to me. All of a sudden she had a very worried expression on her face.

"Look Queen Imogen" she said very seriously, "I need your help to protect my brother. He is in great danger, and I fear that my coming here will only make it worse. But I had to come and warn him before something happened to him. I overheard the people that have kept me captive over the years saying that everything that they did to him over these couple of months they were going to do to me and then everything that they've done to me before now they were going to do to him."

But just as soon as she finish speaking an arrow came through the window and hit her in the leg.

She cried out in pain and I grabbed her and began to run away from any windows. As soon as we were away I began to patch up the wound and clean it. She didn't do anything but wince as I put alcohol on it to clean it. Much unlike Jaron who puts up the biggest fit when a person cleans a wound of his.

Just as I was finishing up Abby began to speak

"Imogen you must come with me it's the only way to save Jaron. I will do my best to protect you but you may still get hurt. Are you up to it?" She asked. 

As much as I wanted to say no, every thing in me told me she was right. What ever plan she had, it was the only plan to save my husband.

" Yes. We will leave at dawn."I said
" No we must leave know I know how to leave without being seen. But you must leave your crown her. I will also leave mine."

As much as I hated to, I did as she said and with that we were off.
(475 words)
————————————
A/N
    How did you like it?  Good? Bad? Leave a comment and vote please!! :):):):)