Abby

So, as you can imagine, I had already known all of them as a I said earlier. But I thought I'd give my brother a chance to look good and try to "teach" me something.
After he was done I said " Yes well , I just thought I'd come for a visit but is there any way that I might be able to visit with you in a more appropriate room. This dungeon is very cold and makes me feel unwelcome in my own home." I said. Although this place hasn't been my home in many years now.

"Well I suppose that we could move this welcoming to th—"he was cut off by Roden who said

" With all do respect your majesty's, she did try to escape the kingdom illegally and she harmed my men."
Honestly I was not surprised by this. Roden did not seem stupid in the list bit.

So at this Jaron said "Well I suppose your right Roden. I'm sorry Abby but I must ask , who's side are you on?"
After a small pause I said " I'm on the side that my brothers heart is truly on."

" So your on our side. I mean Jaron is the king after all so his heart is with Carthya."Tobais said

" You are right , Tobais, but that is not the brother I was talking about." I replied, looking at Darius.
" My heart is with Carthya of course!" He said surly.
"Very well then. I am with Carthya." I said. Although Jaron seamed less than sure.

But he said " Alright. I'm sure you have questions so you my speak with anyone in this room as I make arrangements for the announcement of you return."
"Alright, I wish to speak with lady Imogen then."
"I ment like—"he started before I cut him off
" You said anyone in this room. She is in this room ,isn't she?" I said
He looked at her and it was as if they had a silent argument in which Jaron lost. So he said " Very well then. But no harm to either of you or you will become very familiar with this place." He threatened but I rubbed it off because me and the Queen were already heading to the door.

———————————
A/N
So how do you like it? Please comment and continue reading. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.