Jaron (sage)

So this is definitely not how I expected to spend my morning.

But hear we were. I had just announced to my friends that the girl that they captured was a long lost Princess and is also my twin.

"Yes," she said, " you heard him right. My name is Abby and I am the princess of Carthya."

"Wait, how come no one has ever mentioned of you. I mean a lost princess seems pretty important and it seams as if King Eckbert would send out his best men to look for you." Tobias said

I took this as my que to speak up , so I said "Well Tobais, it would seam like a king would do that but my father did no such thing when Abby was taken. Much like the only person that looked for me when I went missing was my brother Darius. Plus we were only five when she went missing and father claimed to of gotten news that she was killed and so , although me and Darius both tried to trick the guard into letting us go look for her, he said it would be a waist of time to do such."

At this my brother laughed and said " Yes I remember you tried to climb out the window to go look but when you got to the bottom there was what seemed as an army of men there to bring you back to your room."

" Yes I remember that punishment very well" I stated, rubbing my backside. To this everyone laughed. I did not. It hurt very much.

"Well would you like to introduce me to your friends, brother?" Abby asked ,innocently. Although I suspect she very much knew everyone.

Oh she was having to much fun with this. I have to find a way to stop it before she has TO much fun. Anyway, so after she aid this I replied with,

" Hmm? Oh yes well this," I said gesturing to Imogen, " Is my lovely wife, now queen of Carthya, Imogen. This is my personal bodyguard, and the person I annoy the most, Mott." I said now looking at Mott. " This is Roden, captain of the guard, that is Tobias , castle doctor and our scholar, and his wife Princess Amarinda. I believe you meet her before you um...left" I said awkwardly.

" Yes I do briefly remember her from when we were kids. Seems like a lifetime ago doesn't it" Abby laughed

" Yes it does. I mean first you go missing, then father proclaimed you dead , then Jaron left , And by then all everyone was talking about was me becoming king , then I found out both of you were alive, and then I get captured." Darius said.

They were both right, I mean the life of a royal is never boring, especially in my family, but all that happened in only 10 years so I can only imagine what will happen to us in our future. I hope it only goes up hill from here. But when do the devils or saints ever grant me good luck.

————————————
A/N
So what did you think? Please comment and read on. Thanks for reading.