Chap 21 - Of Course Not

I won't leave you Hyung...

2 week later.

Kyungsoo got a month leave from the hospital, looks like the drug haven't wear off fully yet. He gets tired easily but he can walk now. He stays at Jongin apartment for a week already.

Kyungsoo is starting to get bored because he can't walk to much so he can't go shopping or anything. Jongin comes home after work and brought back take out because he can't cook anymore.

He tried to went out once, as a result Jongin finds him lying on the floor. Kyungsoo sigh as he opens the TV to see whats on, he decided to watch some cartoon to get his mind of stress.

After he got out from the hospital Jongin haven't done anything to him, except kissing and holding hands. Its not like he want it desperately but he just thinks that something may be off.

Later that evening, Jongin brought back a wheelchair. "Lets go out Hyung! Its not good to stay in the house for too long" Jongin says.

The wheelchair is placed inside the car while Jongin helped Kyungsoo went down the elevator. (I dont even remember if he has an elevator or not)

"Where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin smiles at him. Suddenly Kyungsoo remembers about Kai. He haven't visit that ghost for almost a month and he thinks Kai might be worried/lonely or something.

"I wanna go to the grave" Kyungsoo states making Jongin looks at him, shock covered his face. "Why?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo just scoffs. Does he even need to ask?

"Can you please?" Kyungsoo decided to plead at Jongin. Jongin sigh and turn his car the other way.

"I miss you" Kyungsoo says to the ghost Kai that is there on the tomb. "I'm just wondering where have you been?" Kai asked looking at Kyungsoo. "Things came on.." Kyungsoo starts getting teary eyed remembering it.

Jongin hugs Kyungsoo while bending. He thinks that Kyungsoo need to get check in the head because maybe his boyfriend is crazy

Kyungsoo sniffs on Jongin chest while Kai just stood there being jealous (maybe?)

"You must think I'm crazy right?" Kyungsoo asked looking up to see Jongin's face. "Of Course not Hyung.. why would you think that?" Jongin thinks, is Kyungsoo a mind reader or something. "Because you can't see that I'm talking to your Brother over there!" Kyungsoo said pointing at the...

What?

"Hyung, lets go home.. I think you need to rest.." Jongin says. "See? You do think I'm crazy.. go away." Kyungsoo says.. and he's beggining to sound like a psyco.

"No Hyung.. lets go home"

"I don't want too."

"Don't be stubborn Hyung, we'll come again tomorrow okay?" Or maybe next week.. Jongin thought.

"No.. Just leave me.

Jongin want to push the wheelchair but Kyungsoo stands up and sits beside Kai's grave, he burried his head in his knees making him look so cute.

Kai went down and whispered to Kyungsoo, I think you should Leave Soo.. "

"No."

Jongin decided to make the older take his time moping so he seats on the wheelchair.

After an hour he noticed that Kyungsoo is still in the same position so he stands up and call.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Kyungsoo doesn't moves or talk. "Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked again starting to feel worried. He shakes Kyungsoo's  body a bit to make him wake up. "Wake up Hyung. " Jongin shakes again until Kyungsoo falls in his arms . Looks like the elder has passed out.

Jongin thinks wheater he should brought Kyungsoo to a hospital or his house.

----XX---

"Theres nothing wrong with his Head. Maybe he's just too stressed out. " The doctor said to Jongin and that makes him feel relieved.

Jongin brought Kyungsoo to the hospital after he passed out at the grave.

Kyungsoo is at the temporary ward for sick/passed out people. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo, he feels sorry for the elder.

Its already night and Kyungsoo still haven't woken up. Jongin call the doctor to check on him. The doctor said to Jongin that maybe Kyungsoo still has something going on.

He asked Jongin to go home.

After a week Kyungsoo still haven't woken up so the doctor change him rooms.

Jongin thinks its weird, the elder is fine a week ago. This happen when they are at the grave. He regret that he let Kyungsoo mope that for about an hour, he should've force Kyungsoo to go home.