Chap 23 - I get it (Smut)

Warning! : Smut Chapter.

12.00 am. Midnight.

Kyungsoo wakes up in a room he has never been in. He looks around.. "Jongin?" He yelled with his soft voice. "Jongin, where are you?" Kyungsoo panics and get off from the bed. He went to the living room and to the other rooms that he found. He was starting to cry ...

"Hyung!" Jongin called. Jongin ran to his boyfriend and kiss his forehead. "Its okay, Hyung! I'm right here.." He said while rubbing Kyungsoo's back.

Kyungsoo clenched on Jongin's shirt. "Where were you?" He asked burriying his head against Jongin's chest.

"I was just buying some food. I didn't wanna wake you up.. I'm sorry." Jongin said.

"Where are we?"

"At a resort near the Waterfall Palace (The place name) . You fainted so.. I brought you here.. "

Kyungsoo stays quiet.. he muttered an apology to Jongin. "Why are you apologizing Hyung?" Its not your fault" "If..if I dont faint then we dont have to went to a resort and I bet you had carried me when I fainted. I'm sorry Jongin. I've only caused trouble.. " Kyungsoo sniffs into Jongin's shirt while clenching his arm.

"No Hyung.. this happend because of me. I shouldn't have left you alone.. for that 3 days. And I was gonna be longer. If I havent left you then.. That Bastard wont do anything to you. "

"He..he was my best friend.." said Kyungsoo. Why do Jongin have to remind him of that BASTARD. He cried even harder.

"I know hyung...shuush.. its ok. I'm here.. and I won't ever leave your side. Unless I have to work or buy food." Said Jongin. Kyungsoo laugh at the last part.

"I love your smile hyung.." Jongin said as he kissed Kyungsoo's lips. Jongin bit Kyungsoo's bottom lips craving for entrance.. "J-Jongin ah.. Kyungsoo muttered between the kisses. Their tounge intangled into one another feeling the softness of Kyungsoo's lips against him.

They pulled away to breath. Jongin feels like its been a long time since they had kissed like that. Watching Kyungsoo's face makes Jongin turned on.

Jongin lifted Kyungsoo and pushed him on the bed. He kissed Kyungsoo while his hands is pulling the olders trousers. Revealing his boyfriends erect member. "Hyung..your getting hard.. from a kiss?" Jongin knows even tho he knows that the older wont answer. He wrap his palms around Kyungsoo's member and rub it up and down. "J-Jongin..ah.."

"You should moan my name more.. it makes me more turned on.. Kyungsoo hyung.." Jongin said as he starts unbuckling his belt. He shove his pants down revealing a his hard member ready to fuck.

Jongin slowly shove one finger inside his lover's hole while he kisses Kyungsoo's neck and playing with his nipple. "Here comes the second one.." he inserted the second finger.. "aah" "third.."

After the third finger the started to moves his fingers squishing Kyungsoo's inside and making sure to touch his sensitive nerves.

"Are you ready hyung?" Jongin whispers in Kyungsoo's ears while moving his fingers inside.
"Ah..ah..I..ready.."

Jongin smirked and lifted Kyungsoo's legs as he thrusted into his lovers hole, they havent done it in a while so Jongin has to let Kyungsoo adjust to his size.

"Can I?" He asked permission only to see the older nods his head.

He pull his member half and thrust it again and again making Kyungsoo's a moaning mess under him. He thrust to make to older feel good. Kyungsoo moans as he hit the spot

"Ah..right..there.." Kyungsoo says while his hand cluching into the beds matress. Jongins smirked and pushes at the same spot making Kyungsoo moan his name "J-Jongin-Jongin ah!"

"Hyung!"

"J-jongin, I'm coming! "

"come for me hyung.."

Jongin's at his limits, he thrust harder and harder as he and Kyungsoo come at the same time. Kyungsoo's cum splattered on Jongin's Abs while Jongin's makes Kyungsoo's hole full of his milk.

Jongin flump right next to Kyungsoo.

"Hah..that was great.." Jongin said as he looks at Kyungsoo.

"Yeah.. its so cold after its done.. when we do it, it feels hot." Kyungsoo said as he smiles at the younger.

"I can't sleep like this tho.." Kyungsoo said as he stands up but only to fall again.

"Want me to help you?" Jongin asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Sure..."

Jongin helped Kyungsoo getting in the toiled and the he helped Kyungsoo getting in the tub.

"You can get out now." Kyungsoo says somehow being sarcastic.

"How about a round 2... hyung?" Jongin said. Kyungsoo just blushes. Jongin takes that as a yes. He opens the water while asking Kyungsoo to sit on his lap.

"Why dont you sit on my lap hyung?"

Kyungsoo could see that his lover's member is up again. He sighs as he did sit on Jongins lap. He could feel Jongin's member poking his back.

Jongin kisses Kyungsoo's neck and bite it. He played with Kyungsoo's nipple while the other hand is pumping Kyungsoo's member.

Jongin hold Kyungsoo's waist and lift it. He rub his member against Kyungsoo's entrance teasing the older.

"Hurry.. up Jongin.."

Jongin licked Kyungsoo's earlob and said I love you hyung.." as he thrust his member into Kyungsoo again.

I love you too.. Jongin.

After they finished Jongin and Kyungsoo passed out on the bed.

______________________

Writing Smut is so tiring. Haha.

So this is my first.. Kaisoo Smut Ever!

Care to give your opinions?

Sorry for typos and errors.

Thanks for reading.

Oh yeah! I've made a new story. Its called "My little Jongin."