Chap 16 - I.. (Smut)

Chanyeol POV

Ahh.. Calm down mind. You know you can control yourself.. Kyungsoo is really cute when he's sleeping.. es-especially when he's.. not .. wearing.. something underneath.

Come on Yeol.. you know you want it..

No. I can't..

Hurry up Yeol..or he will wake up.

I-I..

Just kiss him.. one time..

Author POV

Chanyeol takes a deep breath, he knows that he may regret it later but he knows that chances like this only came once.

He slowly.. slowly.. went on top of Kyungsoo not wanting to wake up the latter, and he kissed him. Chanyeol lick Kyungsoo's small lips and taste the sweetness making the younger moan in his sleep.

Chanyeol suddenly remembers that he have got some new medicine, maybe he could try it out.

Chanyeol stands up from the bed and pull his drawer. He takes one pill from the medicine and put it in his mouth.

He crashed his lips against Kyungsoo pushing the pill inside his mouth and give a glass of water to the unconsious boy.

Kyungsoo just moan slowly making Chanyeol "thing" went up. As you know Chanyeol haven't done it in a long time. This is all there is to it.

I'm sorry Kyungsoo.. Chanyeol said in his thoughts as he slowly unbuttoned His Shirt that is Kyungsoo's wearing exposing Kyungsoo's cute little pink nipple. Chanyeol eyes turns lusty, he licks Kyungsoo nipples and suck it.

He kisses Kyungsoo's chest and down to his abdoment untill it reach further down.

Kyungsoo was not wearing pants or anything below so he touch Kyungsoo's "thing" making the younger flinch in response.

Kyungsoo POV

Ahhh. My head hurt.. did I fall down? I feel weird.. my body is acting weird and I feel like my nipples are twitching.

Am I okay? I slowly open my eyes to see Chanyeols head between my lap. I feel weird.. no.. Chanyeol! Why can't I talk? Why can't I move my body?

I tried opening my mouth but no words came out. I started crying and Chanyeol just keeps sucking my ..

"C-Chanyeol" I talk with some husky voice that came out. Chanyeol looks up and kissed me. "Wh-a before I could ask he started to touch my thing again and move it up and down. Why am I getting erection from this? No! My body belongs to Jongin!

"I'm sorry soo.. you are just to cute.." He said while giving me a kiss on the lips. No.. this feels so gross.. I started crying again.

A-ah.." Why have I released that? I continue sobbing.. I can't move.

Author POV

Chanyeol takes off his pants and show his big proud thing to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo who can't move, can only cry.

Chanyeol puts one of his fingers on Kyungsoo's entrance making the younger moan and twitch.

N-No! NO Chanyeol! Don't! Kyungsoo yells, but Chanyeol can't hear it. His ear is blocked by his own mind. Chanyeol slides in his second finger slicing trough Kyungsoo's inside.

Kyungsoo didn't even want to see Chanyeol's face. He knows that he can never forgive his friend for doing this to him.

Chanyeol puts his thing in front of Kyungsoo's entrance. Kyungsoo was shocked to see how big Chanyeol is. He had to admit that its more bigger that Jongin's.

No! It won't.. fit. Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol push his thing inside Kyungsoo's hole slowly as the tip went inside.

After Chanyeol is fully inside, Kyungsoo can't stop Crying. He feels Chanyeol's thing inside him and he can't help but feel guilty because of the pleasure.

Chanyeol starts to move, he moves back and forth.. ah..ah ah! The younger response.

Chanyeol thinks that Kyungsoo also enjoys it. Chanyeol started to move even faster. As he blow up in Kyungsoo's hole.

Chanyeol lies down beside Kyungsoo who is already passed out and he decided to bite Kyungsoo, marking that he was there.

-------a/n-------

Hey so what do you think? My first smut ever. Its short because its RAPE.

I thinks its good (not bragging)

Will continue later.

Thanks for reading and sorry for errors.