Chap 34 - Not again

"Jongin. Jongin wake up. It's about time you leave. " Kyungsoo said.

Jongin is lying beside him on the hospital bed. Jongin hummed and sits up. Running is eyes using the back of his hands.

Jongin looks at his watch. It's already 10.30 P.M.  He looks at Kyungsoo and smiled. "It's okay Soo.  I won't leave you today. " He kissed Kyungsoo forehead.  "Why?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I got permission from the doc to be with you overnight.  " Jongin says.

Kyungsoo nods and they both went to sleep.

The next day, Jongin needs to go to his office, so he leaves Kyungsoo with Chen.

"So.. how do you feel?" Chen asked Kyungsoo. "I feel alright. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna die. " Kyungsoo says as Chen gulped. 

"I'm scared to see you die Kyungsoo.  Isn't there any other way?" Chen said.

"I'm scared to Hyung. Only God knows how scared I'm. But if this is the reality then..  Out just have to accept it. Hyung.. can you write a letter for me? " Kyungsoo asked Chen. 

"For who?" Chen asked. "For my lover."

Next day.

"Kyungsoo. You need to eat. " Jongin says.  "Jongin.. I don't feel like eating. Thank you anyways." Kyungsoo smiles at him.

They both are lying on his bed. 

"Kyungsoo.. I don't want you leave me. Jongin said as he buried  his nose in Kyungsoo's hair. "I don't wanna leave you... too. "

Jongin woke up and It's already 5.00 P.M.

"Kyungsoo wake up. Jongin shakes Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo... come on. Wake up." He said again. He place his finger under Kyungsoo's nose to find no sign of breathing.  "Kyungsoo... come on. Don't do this.. wake up." He said as he choke up. Tears started to fall from his eyes. One of the nurse who was there at the time called the doctor.  The doctor asked Jongin to go out.

Jongin sat alone on the chair crying. 

The doctor brought Kyungsoo in the operation room. 

--------

Yup. It's ending soon.

Thanks for reading.

As to always remind u. Don't forget to COMMENT. AND vote.

See you next time.

New Story.

- The Tree of Life (Kaisoo) #wolf