Chap 27 - I need to tell but..

Kyungsoo breathes in and out as he looks at his boyfriend sleeping on a chair beside him. He can't asked what happend. He can't asked what time it is or what day it is. He can't talk. No words yet to come out from his mouth and he thinks his mute. (He's not)

Kyungsoo POV

My throut is sore, my heart hurts and why am I wearing this oxygen mask? I remember waking up and a lot of doctors came and.. I don't remember anything after that.

Jongin must be tired. I wonder how long I was out.

-----

Jongin woke up to see Kyungsoo smiling at him. He kisses Kyungsoo's temple and hold his hands.
"I'm so glad your awake.. I hope you will get better soon.." Jongin says as he rub Kyungsoo's arm.

"I hope so too.. Jongin." Kyungsoo says.

Jongin heads up. "Your talking!"

Kyungsoo just nods slowly.

"I'm so happy Hyung!"

-----

Chen came to visit Kyungsoo to see the boy already woke up with his boyfriend beside him. They look cute. His smiling face suddenly turn into a frown remembering what the doctor had told him.

Chen came close to Kyungsoo and smiles. Jongin quickly stands up and introduce Chen.

"He's the one who save you, his name is Kim Jongdae."

Kyungsoo stares at the guy. He muttered a "Thank you" that is very low but can be heard by both of them.

Chen smiles at Kyungsoo. "Your welcome."

Seeing Jongin so happy, Chen doesn't have the heart to tell Jongin. So he excuse himself leaving the two alone.

----

Chen goes to his housemate cafe, he sits and wait for his friend to come, he also haven't tell Suho about it yet-.

Suho came with a Strawberry Milkshake that is Chen's favorite.

Again, Chen doesn't have the heart to tell, but he should tell Suho first and then tell Jongin, maybe ask Suho about it too.

"Whats up? Have no work?" Suho starts up the conversation, Chen has been very quiet since the accident happend. Chen looks up to Suho's face and smiles bitterly.

"Hey really, Whats up?" Suho asked kinda worried, Chen's not really that type.

"I-i wanna tell you something.." Chen spoke up. Suho nods "sure"

"K-Kyungsoo is... dying.." Chen who is looking down looks up to see his friend's face. Suho's face was blank.

"A-are you okay?" Chen asked slighly worried.

"Im..not." Suho states as he quickly gets up from the seat and went to the back.

Chen followed Suho to see him crying.

I wonder whats his lovers reaction gonna be.
Chen thought.

-------

Thats it for today, I'm gonna update as fast as I can. Maybe tomorrow? Since I have a week off from school.

Pardon any typos.

VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW ←←← Pls.

Thanks for reading!

Read "MY LITTLE JONGIN"

ALSO MY OTHER FANFICS!