Question

-:4 months later:-
Tyler

"SUMMER BREAK, HERE WE COME!" I hear Lindy yell as I entered the cafeteria for the last day of school.
"Oh, yeah! This is gonna be a blast!" Brayden says.
"Well, guess we're the only ones not going anywhere!" Jay points out.
"Not the only ones!" Mitch adds.
"YAY!" Jay says.
"See, I told you we're not gonna be alone!" I tell Jay.
"So, you guys excited?" Mitch asks.
"Yup!" Lands says, popping the p, as usual.

Then the bell rings.
The day skips around quite slowly, and then there was lunch. Mitch and I walk in the cafeteria and sit down smiling. Lindy's eyebrows raise.
"You guys dating or something, the only thing left is a smooch and you'll be official!"
"Definitely!" Mitch says sarcastically.
"Well Mitch, it's good seeing you finally getting laid!" Jay says!
"We're talking about your sister here!" He points out. I laugh.
"Oh, yeah..." Jay looks down all red. He was being a good brother, he also did care about me a lot. Just sometimes, things like this slipped his mind. "Sorry Ty!"
"It's okay!" After I said that, everyone was staring at me.
"What the hell happened to her voice? Or is it just that we haven't heard it in a longggggg time?" Lindy finally points out.
"Well, I don't talk much..." I answer.
"True!" Everyone says in unison.

After a while of eating, Mitch tells me something that made me laugh extremely hard. Lindy's eyes were back on me and Mitch. "Yup! They're dating!"
"We. Are. Not." I say, "he just told me something about penguins.
"What?" Her eyebrows are higher than ever. I take Mitch's phone from his hand and show it to her. Let's just say, she fell on the floor...

After lunch, time skips slowly again until the last 'free' 25 minutes in English class. Me and Mitch were talking, as usual, then he asked me something.
"Hey, would you like to, ummm, like go out to eat this weekend or something? Maybe?"
"Like a date?" I ask.
"You could call it that if you really want to. I was thinking like a friendly meal, but that works too."
"Umm, sure. But where? Please no where fancy, I don't wanna wear a dress." I beg him
"Okay, how about Cici's just for some pizza." YUSSSS
"Yeah, that sounds good!"
"So, planned? Done? No go backs, right?"
"No go backs!"

The bell finally rings and we get out he school for the last day! All of us head to the park and skate for the last time all together. Mitch and I were talking more than usual. Everyone was looking.

"You sure you aren't boyfriend-girlfriend?" Brayden ask.
"Yesssssss!" We both say at the same time.
"Okay, jeez, don't hiss at me! I hate snakes!"

All of us hug and finally all leave.

-:time Skip to 7pm:-

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!"
"Hey, wassup sista? Or is that still not good to call you?" Jay comes in.
"It's been good since March you dumbo!"
"So what's up with you and Mitch?"
"We're literally just friends! It's really not a big deal."
"I know, but still. Over these past few months, I've kinda felt that I should be more protective towards you, I really don't know why, I guess that's a thing when you become a somewhat older brother..." He sounded serious.
"Aww, thanks!" I went up to hug him.
"So, you guys are not hooking up? I shouldn't be concerned?"
"We're not hooking up, but he did ask me to get pizza with him on Sunday. I don't really know what we're calling it. I don't think it counts as a date though... Maybe, I don't know."
"So there is something going on?" He looks at me win his eyebrows raised.
"It's just a friendly meetup! Now go away and let me drown in the Internet!" I cross my arms.
"Okay, be careful! Don't talk to serial killers!" He yells as he closes the door.

So many questions today! I needed time to process everything, so I just went to sleep.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Yeah...

It's a filler...

Sorry...

Don't murder me in my sleep plz.

I fna!

Okay, see your eyes later!