Trip Home

Now the trip has reached its final minutes... As we depart the plane back to Canada and wait another week for school to bite us in the ass... Let's live life to the fullest while we can! And by that I mean Skype with Sean and sleep all day cause the snow is blocking the door... Woohoo Canada!!!

Anyways, while k was still in Seattle for the break, Sean and I really bounded. He also told me about our mother as well... Margaret, as I recall. She was blond with green eyes, also shorter than me which is rare. Apparently she was a mail person... And also, apparently we were supposed or have another brother, but due to my moms drug use, he was still born. She quit while she was carrying Sean, but started again with me, causing me to be premature. (Sorry... Health class...)

I turned out fine though, but when she was with out 'father', she got abused so much that drugs and alcohol took over her life. When he died, for some reason she was devistated, lost her original job as a layer, and boom... Later she started alcohol instead of drugs, which was better, but not good..l at all...

I don't understand though. I haven't had any bad flashbacks with our father... But I still believe him... Sean is the only blood bound family I have. Of coarse Sylvia, Adrian, and Jay have been really sweet as well. They're my family, I just happened to have an extra brother as well.

~~~~~

Sorry I've been gone for so long guys.
Believe it or not, I actually forgot this accounts password and I got my tablet reset so I was lost and we wing a freshman in high school isn't the best days of your life... Excuse me for my absence...
But now I'm BACK ALIVE!
I'll be posting in the weekends, at least 1 chapter a week... Maybe 2 or 3 if I feel like it.
Anyways, I hope you all forgive me!
Love all your little reading eyes! <3